PDA

View Full Version : I Believe the Day after Thanksgiving...

PPHSfan
08-21-2006, 06:08 PM
...will decide the Big Xll South this year.

Go ahead.

Flame Away.

Bullaholic
08-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Go ahead.

Flame Away.

Why? As the Indians say---There is "iron" in your words. I think that the aTm-UT game this year may indeed decide the Big 12 South. Tech and Baylor are fully capable of being "spoilers".

AggieJohn
08-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Why? As the Indians say---There is "iron" in your words. I think that the aTm-UT game this year may indeed decide the Big 12 South. Tech and Baylor are fully capable of being "spoilers". if and only if the RRS is a OU win and the ags beat the sooners as well

PPHSfan
08-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
if and only if the RRS is a OU win and the ags beat the sooners as well

Well that kinda goes without saying AJ. I mean you could say "If and only if they both beat Baylor too.":rolleyes:

Bulldog_12
08-21-2006, 06:38 PM
God, I hope so.........

3afan
08-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I believe the Big XII South will be decided at the State Fair of Texas

Bullaholic
08-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Stoopes and the OU program have got a lot of "pieces" to pick up and "glue" back in place this season in a program that is beginning to "wobble" at the top. I think the "Sooner Schooner" is running over a "rough" road on 3 wheels and that road ain't going to get any smoother as the season goes along----so, why not aTm with a chance to challenge UT?

wedo
08-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Go ahead.

Flame Away.

yeah Right!!!!! it will come down to Tech and Texas!! A&m will lose to Tech and Nebraska with out a doubt!!!! Texas only loss might might be to tosu!!!!!!