PDA

View Full Version : OLD CARD come on back!!!

Paratrooper
08-21-2006, 06:05 PM
OC needs to come back to the forum. He makes it interesting, and can fire up WOS like no other.

exbccards76'smom
08-21-2006, 06:07 PM
haven't seen OC since baseball playoffs. He told me then that he doesn't post much anymore, but visit the site

Paratrooper
08-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by exbccards76'smom
haven't seen OC since baseball playoffs. He told me then that he doesn't post much anymore, but visit the site

Yes, he gets pretty disgruntled with the WOS folks. I was telling Bullaholic in another thread that they actually banned him off the SETEX sports site and he never posted...lol. I will talk to him and see if I can get him back on here.

Bullaholic
08-21-2006, 06:12 PM
He has "dropped in" a couple of times, but hasn't posted anything. I enjoy board "persoanlities" and Old Card certainly qualifies in that department.

bccards
08-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
they actually banned him off the SETEX sports site and he never posted...lol.

go figure.. that site is a joke with all the editing that the mods do over there, deleting threads that don't need deleting, etc. that site will never have my respect. I think the majority of the editing over there is done by KFDM COOP :rolleyes:

Paratrooper
08-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by bccards
go figure.. that site is a joke with all the editing that the mods do over there, deleting threads that don't need deleting, etc. that site will never have my respect. I think the majority of the editing over there is done by KFDM COOP :rolleyes:

Yes, I was going to start posting on there, but I have seen a couple of poster threatened ROM on there and I could see no violation other than rooting for their team. I simply just chose to read on that site because of what you were talking about.

Split Back Veer
08-21-2006, 07:57 PM
That guy needs to stick with the weather

sinton66
08-21-2006, 08:14 PM
I too would like to see Old Card post again, I've missed him too.

Etexpirate
08-21-2006, 08:20 PM
If you guys miss him so much..how come you didn't stick up for him when he was getting his a$$ shredded last year during softball season?
I bet he misses you guys too...lol

wos fan1
08-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
Yes, he gets pretty disgruntled with the WOS folks. I was telling Bullaholic in another thread that they actually banned him off the SETEX sports site and he never posted...lol. I will talk to him and see if I can get him back on here. He isn't banned off **********? I don't even know his username there?? Me and Jordon Wilson run the site..

wos fan1
08-21-2006, 08:23 PM
go figure.. that site is a joke with all the editing that the mods do over there, deleting threads that don't need deleting, etc. that site will never have my respect. I think the majority of the editing over there is done by KFDM COOP :rolleyes: Think what you want!

Paratrooper
08-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
He isn't banned off **********? I don't even know his username there?? Me and Jordon Wilson run the site..

WOS1 I will see if he will post you the story. I know I have seen it myself on there, but I will hopefully get OC to post on here what happened.

Paratrooper
08-22-2006, 06:06 PM
WO1 I sent him the message

3afan
08-22-2006, 07:07 PM
i dont think OC added much except the arguements he got into were interesting to a point

i remember after I mentioned USSSA fastpitch he ripped me a new one in here - not in a PM - saying how i discredited myself and was an idiot cause USSSA was only slowpitch ..... that was the week after I had worked a 15U World Series (FASTPITCH) in Mesquite. but its cool

like I said - some of his exploits were entertaining, so come on back OC :cool:

Bullaholic
08-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Well put, 3Afan. Again, I don't know of any poster who does not appreciate a board "personality"-----it's like the difference between eating your nachos with jalapenos or without.