PDA

View Full Version : Bandera scrimmage

Bandera YaYa
08-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm trying to find out who scored and how many .....all I was told was..."we crushed their two QB's and the game was virtually over ".......I hope they weren't too crushed!!! We scrimmage Uvalde this Friday.....never know what Uvalde will bring, should be good game. If anyone knows more stats from our Comfort game, please post, thanks! :D

PPHSfan
08-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Do they still play football in Bandera?:p

MagicMan
08-21-2006, 05:23 PM
y'all better leave kyle alone when y'all play cuero

Bandera YaYa
08-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Do they still play football in Bandera?:p Well I'm really hoping they are THIS year!!!!

Bandera YaYa
08-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
y'all better leave kyle alone when y'all play cuero Well, Kyle had better be on his toes, then!!!! :D :p

PPHSfan
08-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well I'm really hoping they are THIS year!!!!
Well maybe they will go 4-6 and then win it all.:D

Bandera YaYa
08-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Well maybe they will go 4-6 and then win it all.:D Ha....well like they say, a win is a win!!!!! I was thinking this morning about some poll on here a while back, about whether you would like to win the big one once, or continually be in the playoffs year after year, not winning the big one.....and you know, WINNING THE BIG ONE STILL FEELS GREEEEEEEEEAAAATTTTTT AND IT STILL FEELS LIKE IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY!!!! :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Ha....well like they say, a win is a win!!!!! I was thinking this morning about some poll on here a while back, about whether you would like to win the big one once, or continually be in the playoffs year after year, not winning the big one.....and you know, WINNING THE BIG ONE STILL FEELS GREEEEEEEEEAAAATTTTTT AND IT STILL FEELS LIKE IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY!!!! :D :D :D

Yes it does!!

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Bandera YaYa
08-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yes it does!!

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....I've always said ya'll were winners too!!!!!! :) :kiss:

Gobbla2001
08-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Well, Kyle had better be on his toes, then!!!! :D :p

He won't be... your guys better have wings ;)

gobblerfan02
08-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....I've always said ya'll were winners too!!!!!! :) :kiss: Hey yaya, are your daughters gonna be there?