PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel vs Marlin

Kool Tarpon 21
12-07-2003, 03:13 AM
Let's go Tarpons. What do you think about this game?

Kool Tarpon 21
12-07-2003, 03:21 AM
We are playing at the Alamo Dome on Saturday at 8:00pm. I hope to see all the Tarpon Fans there. Everyone in the valley or anywhere else is invited. Thanks for your support.

SintonFan
12-07-2003, 03:23 AM
I saw you Saturday. Your team played as a great team. You and Nieto and the rest of the boys played fantastic. Keep it up! Marlin will be a little better than Rice at the least! I'll be there to root yall on!
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

sinton66
12-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Congrats, Missle. I saw Marlin/Bellville, and Marlin is a good team with lots of speed, so it should be a good matchup. It could go down to the wire again, but I'm picking the Tarpons in this one.

espn1
12-07-2003, 09:55 AM
I could be wrong, but I don't think any team that gives up 61 points on defense can beat Marlin. http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4054.png

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>

footballgal
12-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Yeah I see your point, but half of the points came in with 4 OT, the regular regulation was 35-35.

m-square4life
12-07-2003, 11:08 AM
any defense that gives up the points that pi gave cant beat marlin

Kakarot
12-07-2003, 11:10 AM
Good Luck Tarpons and Practice very hard for Marlin because they are really good. GOOD LUCK AGAIN ALL THE WAY TO STATE BABY!!!!!

sinton66
12-07-2003, 11:10 AM
How many points did Marlin give up this year?

m-square4life
12-07-2003, 11:13 AM
the highest was 61 against #1 ennis, 35-#1 burnet, 17-#2 bellvile

District303aPastPlayer
12-07-2003, 11:15 AM
wait, it was 35-35, at the end of the 4th quarter, then wound up bein 64-61 at the final of 4 overtimes?

sinton66
12-07-2003, 11:16 AM
The stats appear to favor Marlin, but then, they favored Rice too. Port Isabel has been an underdog in every game they've played. This is going to be a good game.

HornetMom
12-07-2003, 11:18 AM
I believe this is going to be a close and hard fought game. From what I have heard and read, Marlin is going to have their hands full. Don't take PI lightly. No team gets this far without being a good team. Good Luck to both teams and safe travel and play.
But, of course, I have to stay in the region/district and go with Marlin. You have already made 18-3a proud. :D

pirate4state
12-07-2003, 11:18 AM
sinton66:
How many points did Marlin give up this year?Total 187. They had a field day in district! I think only one team managed a TD against them. eek! I'm sticking w/ Region IV---GO TARPONS GO!!!

m-square4life
12-07-2003, 11:20 AM
who did pi play in the playoffs all games

espn1
12-07-2003, 11:20 AM
No doubt, it will be a good game. At this level anything can happen.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.png

footballgal
12-07-2003, 11:28 AM
District303aPastPlayer:
wait, it was 35-35, at the end of the 4th quarter, then wound up bein 64-61 at the final of 4 overtimes?That's right it was 35-35 at the end of the regular regulation, the other points came in the 4 overtimes.

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

footballgal
12-07-2003, 11:30 AM
m-square4life:
who did pi play in the playoffs all gamesHere you go m-square4life:
Nov 14 vs Orange Grove &gt;&gt; 28-0
Nov 22 vs Hondo &gt;&gt;37-20
Nov 29 vs Liberty Hill &gt;&gt; 35-27
Dec 6 vs Rice Consolidated &gt;&gt; 63-61

sinton66
12-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Ok, not that anybody asked, but here are my thoughts. Based on DataPoll stats, Rice( #10 ) went into this last game with a pf/pa ratio of 2.79 to 1 as compared to Port Isabel's( #53 ) 2.22 to 1. Take the difference and multiply by 7, Rice would have been favored by 4 (3.99)points in my system. The polls picked them by a much larger margin. In my system, anything less than a SOLID 7 point pick is a toss up. Results: Port Isabel won by 2 points.

Coming into this game using the same source, Marlin has a 2.18 to 1 pf/pa ratio as cpmpared to Port Isabel's 1.89 to 1. Again, take the difference and multiply by 7, this gives Marlin the edge by 2 points in my system. Following this logic, Marlin is less likely to beat Port Isabel than Rice was (at least in my system). Don't be surprized to see the pollsters pick heavily in Marlin's favor as they did in Rice's. However, it might not mean anymore this week than it did last week.

PI-fan
12-07-2003, 12:22 PM
espn1:
I could be wrong, but I don't think any team that gives up 61 points on defense can beat Marlin. http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4054.pngHow bout a team that gives up that many and still wins? :p

I was wondering if anybody was ever going to play any defense, Rice Consolidated head coach Russell Roark said. I wasn't ever sure that we could stop those (PI) guys and I know they felt the same way about us, nobody was stopping anybody.

It was a great ballgame and the best team won today, he added.

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: PI-fan ]</small>

Kool Tarpon 21
12-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Here we go again. I know Marlin is a good team. I mean they're not in the Semi-Finals because they felt sorry for them and just let them play. They're in the Semi-Finals because they earned their way there and have a great team. All I'm saying is don't underestimate the Tarpons. Last time I checked, you all were supposed to lose to Bellville. Look what happened. Port Isabel was supposed to lose to Rice and look what happened. Well, Good luck to the teams left in the playoffs.
Remember Tarpons, JUST BELIEVE !!!

Football GOD
12-07-2003, 03:56 PM
YO TARPONS,CONGRATS ON A TOUGH WIN;
UNFINISHED BUSINESS STILL IN PROGRESS,KEEP PRACTICING SMART AND KEEP THE TEAM HOLDING ON TO THE ROPE CUZ THE CLIFF IS GETTING HIGHER AND HARDER TO HOLD ON TO THE TEAM ROPE.
I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT AS A TEAM!!!
GOOD LUCK, SUPPORTING THE MIGHTY TARPONS
THEN,NOW AND FOREVER...GO BLUE!!!
TARPONS HOME OR AWAY IN NEXT GAME?

MARLINFAN
12-07-2003, 03:58 PM
marlin is home.

pihr8403
12-07-2003, 04:44 PM
I WA AT THE GAME SATURDAY, AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN TWO TEAMS AS EVENLY MATCHED AS RICE AND PORT ISABEL. TALK ABOUT A FIGHT TILL THE END. A COUPLE OF THE GIRLS THAT I WAS WITH FROM LOS FRESNOS WERE THERE WITH US SUPPORTING US I SAW A COUPLE BURNET BULLDOG JACKETS THERE, BANDERA, SINTON, CUERO, ALL OVER THE PLACE. THIS GAME WAS PLAYED WITH A TRMENDOUS AMOUNT OF HEART. YOU BOYS DID A GOOD JOB. I WILL BE THERE THSI SATURDAY. AND EXPECT A GAME LIKE IF NOT BETTER THAN THIS PAST SATURDAY. OH ALSO I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TYPE OF RESPECT BOTH TEAMS HAD FOR EACH OTHER. I SAW A COUPLE GUY GET THE SNOT KNOCKED OUT OF THEM AND GET HELPED UP BY THE GUY WHO DID IT AND THEN SHAKE HANDS. :o NIETHER TEAM GOT HOT HEADED AND PLAYED GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL. CONGRADULATIONS TARPS. REMEMBER BLUE..... RESPECT MANY AND FEAR NONE!!

Phil C
12-07-2003, 06:41 PM
Good Luck Port Isabel. I got nothing against Marlin but I have to go with the Region IV team. Plus it would be great for the Rio Grande Valley to have a team win state! Go Tarpons!

footballgal
12-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Just as an FYI, not that it means anything to me but this is Collier-Sharps Pick:

(22) #5 MARLIN VS #24 PORT ISABEL

Go Tarpons, prove them wrong, once again!

Go Big Blue, can't stop now, have come too far to stop now!

sinton66
12-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Marlin picked by 22. Just as I thought. hmmmmm, Let's see now, how much was Rice picked by? wink

Kool Tarpon 21
12-07-2003, 10:21 PM
We're the underdogs again? That's ok. I think we got used to it already. Anyways, I hope that we go out there and play like we're capable of playing. Marlin is a great team and I know that it's going to be another fight. We're just going to have to go out there and practice harder than last week. I hope we recover from our injuries. Let's go Tarpons.
Remember Tarpons, JUST BELIEVE !!! HOLD THE ROPE!!! and PLAY WITH HEART !!!

footballgal
12-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Who got hurt Misael? It appeared that Frankie was one of them, and you looked like your ankle or something was bothering you.

Bellville22
12-07-2003, 11:47 PM
Wow! How can a team be picked by 22 this late in the year. Oh well, we all know how much that's worth anyway.

Know alot about Marlin, very little about PI. If PI put up 35 or whatever it was in regulation against Rice, then I'm impressed, especially since it was mostly on the ground. I thought Rice had one of the better run defenses in the state, so either I was wrong, or PI is for real. I thought Rice's run D was better than Marlin's, so could make for an interesting matchup. As a whole, though, I don't think there's a faster defense in the state than the Dogs'.

Marlin is loaded with athletes. Their young QB is continuing to get better and gain confidence, and Tank looks to be near 100%. They have speed everywhere, and force you to be very disciplined defensively.

This should be a good one, they all should be this late, want to hear a little more, then I'll make a prediction later in the week.

Good luck to both teams.

Marlin, you showed me alot of heart the other night, wish you the best.

MARLINFAN
12-08-2003, 01:05 AM
THEIR our no underdogs in round 5. just people opinions. marlin will enter the game saturday more prepared for this one than ever before. plus the marlin d was out the beast #54 last week who had 18 tackles and 5 sacks aganist lagrange. he will be back this week to reseal the marlin d line

afflac65
12-08-2003, 01:09 AM
here is some information i just found out about this game this saturday. did you know that marlin won the coin toss to decide where to play this game and they chose the alamodome. Port isabel objected to this because they wanted to play this game at the alamo staduim. The big difference between these two places is the field. alamo staduim is astro-turf and alot faster than the grass-turf at the alamodome. this game being played at the alamodome will be a disadvantage to port isabel to use their speed to get to the outside on offense and something tells me that the marlin coaching staff know this.

BULLDOGFAN
12-08-2003, 07:32 AM
At this point in the season it is who wants it most and hast nothing to do with the field. I really doubt that the Alamodome will make anyone slower then a fraction of a step if anything.

Much safer this time of the year to not let weather effect a game.

Port Isabel by 12.

sinton66
12-08-2003, 08:21 AM
There is very little difference between astro-turf and field turf in terms of speed. The difference between the two is that fieldturf is easier to play on because it feels like real grass. PI has plenty of speed to go around. If they didn't want the AlamoDome, maybe it was because it's indoors. I doubt it will be a factor in this game.

Bull Butter
12-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Afflac, real interesting that you were actually in on the coin flip between the Marlin and Port Isabel coaches. It's also strange how you were able to get inside Stump's head and know what he's thinking. wink

Truth be told, Coach Stumbaugh has been trying to play in the Alamodome for the past 2 years and we keep getting bumped because of 4A and 5A schools.

Tarpon2004
12-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Lol...That's true BullButter being from PI and knowing Coach Stump and all the players He(Coach Stump) has been tryin to get the AlamoDome for quite a while now...and I really dont think it will make PI slower...PI is used to playing on grass..so that doesnt matter either...either way it doesnt matter cuz both teams will be playing on the same turf...Good Luck Marlin...peace

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-08-2003, 11:26 AM
I just checked DataPoll and here's what I saw....

Port Isabel is a 21 point UNDERDOG to Marlin......where have we seen this before???

footballgal
12-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Hey TFINT, everything cool at work, I hope you didn't loose your job, for going to the game. I hope you'll be making the trip to the Almamodome this coming Sat.

footballgal
12-08-2003, 11:30 AM
MARLINFAN:
THEIR our no underdogs in round 5. just people opinions. marlin will enter the game saturday more prepared for this one than ever before. plus the marlin d was out the beast #54 last week who had 18 tackles and 5 sacks aganist lagrange. he will be back this week to reseal the marlin d lineSound like were in for another tough ride!

faithfuldog
12-08-2003, 11:35 AM
there are no turkeys after thanksgiving.... the team that plays the best wins! Good Luck to both.. Go Dawgs.. show em' what you got!

TARPON DAD
12-08-2003, 12:01 PM
afflac65:
here is some information i just found out about this game this saturday. did you know that marlin won the coin toss to decide where to play this game and they chose the alamodome. Port isabel objected to this because they wanted to play this game at the alamo staduim. The big difference between these two places is the field. alamo staduim is astro-turf and alot faster than the grass-turf at the alamodome. this game being played at the alamodome will be a disadvantage to port isabel to use their speed to get to the outside on offense and something tells me that the marlin coaching staff know this.DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CLUE OF THE THINGS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?
IF YOU STILL DONT BELIEVE THE TARPONS ARE FOR REAL,YOU NEED TO DO 3 THINGS!
1] MEET US AT THE GAME ON SATURDAY!

2] BE PREPARED TO BE AMAZED

3] SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING!

OH I GOT AN IDEA WHY DONT YOU COME AND SIT WITH ME AND BIG CHAMP 05? BUT THE SAME THING GOES FOR YOU ,YOU HAVE TO GET A NOTE FROM THE TARPONS, THE FANS, AND YOUR SHRINK,IF YOU WANT TO WEAR A TARPON T SHIRT COME ON OVER ,FEEL THE TARPON ELECTRCITY RUN THOURGH YOUR BONES! eek!
GOOD LUCK TO MARLIN .
THE TARPONS WILL NOT LAY DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!
BE PREPARED !
WHEATHER ALERT!!!

THE SEAWALL IS ABOUT TO UNLEASH ALL ITS FURY IN
SAN ANTONIO! ALAMO DOME! eek!

ETA SATURDAY! eek!

TIME! 8 PM. eek!

TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! STATE

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!

TARPON FANS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE FOR OUR BOYS!!!

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
12-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Hey Tarpon Dad I was looking for a guy painted all blue to say Hi to you. The team looks good. I showed Lando Bandera's State Championship ring from last year. You guys need to ghet your own Bling Bling.

Good Luck Saturday.

The Tarpons from san Antonio will be there.

afflac65
12-08-2003, 03:28 PM
hey tarpon dad my information came right out of port isabel school person that i know.
Here is my game anaylis on both of these teams that i have seen played.
Both of these teams are coming off very emotional and very tough games. The key is to which team can get it back together for this game on saturday. I give the edge in this game to marlin bulldogs only because port isabel strengths is on the outside the tackles running the option and marlin has the speed to stop that.

Tarpon2004
12-08-2003, 04:20 PM
and Rice didn't?...LOL..man this guy cracks me up! :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Tarpon2004:
and Rice didn't?...LOL..man this guy cracks me up! :D LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry afflac65, I had to do it, but I know you mean well. Will we see you at the Alamodome this coming Saturday?

afflac65
12-08-2003, 09:25 PM
port isabel won their last game due to rice consolidated mistakes by leaving points on the field by missing their extra points. marlin is a very sound in special teams. Marlin has got to much speed and power on the outside in the secondary to stop port isabels option game. Port isabel has overachieved all year and sooner or later that will catch up with them and saturday night at 8:00 will be the time. Sorry port isabel but the buck stops here.

TARPON DAD
12-08-2003, 09:54 PM
So you still think you can talk smack?
But you know truth be told. The tarpons did
run the option and guess what? It worked.
I know what the tarpons are capable of,I'm right here.
And so are the tarpons!
And no matter how big ,how fast or who they're playing ,they still keep on coming.
Last year is history.
Today is now! Come Saturday you will believe!.
When the tarpons beat Rice it wasn't by chance.
Rice is a very good team!
But guess what? So are the tarpons!!!
I was also at the game. These boys ,
{tarpons and rice] played their hearts out ,
for themselves and their fans!!!!.
This game has gone down as one for the history books!!!!
And you still don't believe? You should get a decent shrink. Stop calling on cleo, she's full of it!
Please give credit where credit is due.
the tarpons are for real ,and so is marlin and the other two teams atlanta, and VERNON!
So please dont get ahead of yourself,take for example some of the rice players who didnt think the tarpons where for real!
And it doesn't matter if you win by one or by 100.
When time runs out four times and you're still on top, you know you deserve to win!!!.
Need I say more!!!!!!.

TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! STATE! eek!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!! wink

TARPON FANS ITS TARPON TIME!!!! :D

BELIEVE THAT! :D

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

Kool Tarpon 21
12-08-2003, 10:24 PM
I don't know who told you that lie that Coach Stump didn't want us to play at the Alamo Dome. He does not care where we play. Like one of the fans here said, he's been trying to get us to play in the Alamo Dome for quite a while now. Well, about Marlin stopping us. Maybe or Maybe Not. We'll see this Saturday. All I have to say is that I'm tired of telling the people not to underestimate us. Just wait and see what happens. We're both in this round of the playoffs for a reason. Don't you think? Well, it's going to come down to the team that makes the least amount of mistakes. Well, good luck to all the teams in the playoffs.
Remember Tarpons, JUST BELIEVE !!! HOLD THE ROPE !!! and PLAY WITH HEART !!!

sinton66
12-08-2003, 11:06 PM
Well, the game I saw between Bellville and Marlin, the score ended up 19 to 17. 19, not 21. Rice isn't the only one to miss extra points.

Oh, and Tarpon Dad, the other team in the mix is Vernon, not Burnet. Burnet is in Div.1 and playing Gainsville for the div.1 title this Saturday.

I'll say it again, both of these teams are good. You HAVE to be to get to this level. Marlin, you are a very good team, but I promise, Port Isabel will match up with you nicely.

Football GOD
12-08-2003, 11:20 PM
SSHHHH!!! DEEP WATER RELOADING IN PROGRESS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~^~~~~~~~
&lt; &gt; &lt; &gt;
" "
^ ^

<small>[ December 08, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Football GOD ]</small>

PI-fan
12-08-2003, 11:29 PM
So this is the second game in the dome that day, mayb 3rd? So how the seating handled? Ppl from the the previous game get to watch the next game? Just askin cuz i want good seats again, :D

I just didn't like payin general admission like everyone else, then when i saw some seating these seat-hoggers were reserving seats for 5-8 ppl!!! what the ____? I can understand saving one or two seats but geez there was one aisle with 10 seats in a row being 'reserved'!!!! Good thing my Dad took a stand and got us some of them, the nerve of these ppl.

Kool Tarpon 21
12-09-2003, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure about that. I think that everyone has to get out or they'll just charge them right there. I don't know. Maybe they'll get to see two games for the price of one. Who knows? Well, all I have to say is that we're practicing hard and we're looking forward to having a great game. I hope you all can make it. Well, good luck to all the teams still left in the playoffs.
Remember Tarpons,JUST BELIEVE !!! HOLD THE ROPE !!! and PLAY WITH HEART !!!

Ed Francois
12-09-2003, 10:54 PM
As far as I'm concerned,stats or who looks good in pictures doesn't win chanpionships.Sound and solid ball players do.Look to the team that makes the least mistakes to take it.The team with the best field position through out the game will win.At this level you can not even use talent as a variable.The team that outblocks ,outtackles,outruns the other team will win.Polls and who is fast and who is strong has nothing to do with the game.It's football 101. plain and simple.
Go Blue..........

next generation
12-09-2003, 11:13 PM
I got to go with the centex team, Marlin. 21-20

TARPON DAD
12-10-2003, 08:42 PM
all in all this should be another good game.
both teams fighting for the right to be the best!
as for me i couldent be more excited,
the wheather is nice and cold,like my beer.
the tarpons are pumped and ready!
and the stage is set!
good luck to all the teams, play hard!
tarpons you make us proud!
go out there and hit them hard,and when they wake up they will know the I.B.M. s where in town!
and will see all you tarpon fans at the state game !

TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! STATE!! eek!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!! :D

COME ON TARPON FANS WHERE SO CLOSE TO THE PROMISED
LAND! COME FEEL THE EXCITMENT!
eek!

:D I.B.M.s = itty bitty mexicans! :D

tarponpride55
12-11-2003, 12:16 PM
I KNOW GUYS CAN GO TO STATE JUST AS LONG AS THEY BELIEVE AND PLAY WITH HEART AND THEY'LL BE OK SO TARPONS LIKE KOOLTARPON21 SAID PLAY WITH HEART AND JUST BELIEVE IN YALL AND NEVER LET GO OF THE ROPE!!!
SO GO TARPONS AND GIVE THEM HELL!!!
SENIORS 2004!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SENIOR GUYS IN FOOTBALL!!! wink

Kool Tarpon 21
12-11-2003, 02:16 PM
We're just two days away from playing the game of our lives. I believe that the Tarpons are going to play the best game they have ever played. No matter how bad things get, we're not going to give up. I am sure the Marlin Bulldogs think the same way. That's the way it's supposed to be. When two good teams play on each side of the ball, you know you're in the Semi-Finals or State. Let's go Tarpons. We have been waiting for this all of our lives.
Remember Tarpons, JUST BELIEVE !!! HOLD THE ROPE !!! and PLAY WITH HEART !!!

bulldogvet85
12-11-2003, 02:22 PM
PI with the big win and upset 28-21 eek! eek!

GO PORT ISABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

afflac65
12-11-2003, 10:29 PM
To the football players i wish you luck. To ya port isabel fans i hope ya behave yourself and dont embarrase the school or football team like last week.

TARPON DAD
12-11-2003, 10:41 PM
AFFLEC , WHO EVR YOU ARE GET A LIFE!
PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!
WHEN WE ASK FOR YOU OPINION WELL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU!!! eek!

PEACE! :D

TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! STATE! eek!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL! :D

LETS GET A BULLDOG! :p

husker_football_fan
12-11-2003, 10:55 PM
To all PI/Marlin fans:

Have fun at the dome, I know it is a long drive but get there early, very little parking at the alamo dome. around 2200 spaces on site and most are reserved for school officals, media, and busses and stuff. With out a pass dont even try to park in lot A. Hot Dog and Coke is $8.25, eat before you go. When Rice played there the whole stadium is open. During your game the good seats are reserved for you. You can watch all the games though. A great ticket if you love football. Besides the Texan's stadium the Alamo dome is one of the best in the state and home to the Alamo Bowl hosting the Nebraska Cornhuskers Dec 29! It is a treat for the fans, and a dream come true for many kids out there. With our media pass raiderraidio and I walked on the new playing surface and it just gives you goose bumps. Great Place, good luck.

SintonFan
12-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Kool Tarpon 21:
We're just two days away from playing the game of our lives. I believe that the Tarpons are going to play the best game they have ever played. No matter how bad things get, we're not going to give up. I am sure the Marlin Bulldogs think the same way. That's the way it's supposed to be. When two good teams play on each side of the ball, you know you're in the Semi-Finals or State. Let's go Tarpons. We have been waiting for this all of our lives.
Remember Tarpons, JUST BELIEVE !!! HOLD THE ROPE !!! and PLAY WITH HEART !!!.
No matter how bad things get, we're not going to give up.

It won't get bad. I saw you and your team play. You guys will be fine. Save some of that energy for Saturday. We'll be there Saturday. You take care of the game. wink