PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill.....Hello!

Old Dog
11-19-2002, 01:05 AM
Where are all the Liberty Hill posters? Busy preparing for Yoakum I assume. Believe it or not, most of us here in Burnet are pulling for you guys!

Tiny
11-19-2002, 02:54 AM
Thanks Old Dog, I hope they are preparing for Saturday. I think they figured out Friday night that it would be wiser to get prepared, I hope they have anyway.
Good luck Saturday.

54BLACK
11-19-2002, 10:10 PM
It's great that Burnet is finally supporting L.H. and they will definately be prepared for that game on Saturday!!!

Bulldog1990
11-19-2002, 10:46 PM
Well I know for a fact that every single Burnet Fan was and still is pulling for Liberty Hill. I also know that we would like nothing better that for there to be a All State 3aaa Champions for both Burnet and Liberty Hill. And by the way after the Burnet game on Sat me and 6 other "Burnet" fans will be going to Seguine to cheer on the Panthers. Go Liberty Hill 42-7

BIG19
11-20-2002, 10:15 AM
54black....what do you mean "finally"? Burnet has been pulling for you all along, except for the game between the two towns. When the LH score was announced, this past Friday night, a huge ovation was lifted by the Burnet fans. Good luck Saturday and play like you know how to play!