PDA

View Full Version : receivers

PlayaJBiehl20
08-19-2006, 05:27 PM
who is the best receiver in the nfl in your opinion

Old Tiger
08-19-2006, 07:24 PM
It could be a toss up between Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, or Marvin Harrison.

mustang04
08-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
It could be a toss up between Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, or Marvin Harrison.
pleeeezz

chad johnson is better them...him and T.O. are the top 2 receivers

TPlinebacker53
08-19-2006, 08:13 PM
T.O. could be the best reciever in teh nfl if he had a better attitude...all he does is screw up a teams chemistry..

hawkfan
08-19-2006, 09:09 PM
I don't hardley watch the NFL. Nothing but a bunch of coked-up primadonnas

pantherpop
08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
pleeeezz

chad johnson is better them...him and T.O. are the top 2 receivers
I agree, these are the best 2 receivers IMO

Cameron Crazy
08-19-2006, 09:46 PM
It could be a toss up between Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, or Marvin Harrison. I will agree with everything you just said.. Right on Tiger!

PlayaJBiehl20
08-19-2006, 10:13 PM
a bad qb makes a good receiver look bad, a good qb makes a bad receiver look good, now im not saying marvin is bad but peyton makes a difference and so does jake, i think chad johnson is the best receiver he was good before carson came along

Old Tiger
08-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
pleeeezz

chad johnson is better them...him and T.O. are the top 2 receivers Chad Johnson is an elite NFL reciever but he's not what you would call the best.

eagles_victory
08-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
a bad qb makes a good receiver look bad, a good qb makes a bad receiver look good, now im not saying marvin is bad but peyton makes a difference and so does jake, i think chad johnson is the best receiver he was good before carson came along i disagree qbs cant throw to a covered reciever. I think if anything a good reciever makes a bad qb look better then a good qb making a bad reciever look good.

Bulldog_12
08-20-2006, 12:57 AM
I think it is Johnson or T.O. They always seem to make the catch. You could seriously flip a coin between these two and say one is the best. Moss doesnt ever come across the middle. He only runs the deep routes. puhleez

Old Tiger
08-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Shoot that's how he set the rookie record for touchdowns in a season running that 9.

injuredinmelee
08-20-2006, 01:41 AM

THE ONLY TWO I WOULD WANT ON MY TEAM OUT OF THOSE 4 ARE HARRISON AND sMITH...

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS.. KEYBOARD ISSUES.

eagles_victory
08-20-2006, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
THE ONLY TWO I WOULD WANT ON MY TEAM OUT OF THOSE 4 ARE HARRISON AND sMITH...

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS.. KEYBOARD ISSUES. If your saying you dont want Owens and Moss because there problems.Steve Smith has had more then his share on and off field issues there just not made as public bc his name isnt as big as Owens and Moss.

Highschoolfan78
08-20-2006, 02:49 AM
Even though torry holt is old, i'd say he's still one of the top recievers in the league. If Santana Moss has another season like last year then his name would have to be mentioned. I'm sad my boy Jimmy Smith hung it up early. I thought he had a few more good years left in him.

PPHSfan
08-20-2006, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
a bad qb makes a good receiver look bad, a good qb makes a bad receiver look good, now im not saying marvin is bad but peyton makes a difference and so does jake, i think chad johnson is the best receiver he was good before carson came along

that has got to be the silliest thing i have read tonight.

PlayaJBiehl20
08-20-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
that has got to be the silliest thing i have read tonight. you can't tell me that steve smith doesn't make jake elhomme look good