PDA

View Full Version : Espn

eagles_victory
08-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Is anyone else noticing how much there over hyping this Yankees and Red Sox series. Its all they have talked about ALL day long. This is bad even for ESPN and thats saying something

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Are you kidding me?

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 10:13 PM
ESPN over hype something??? You MUST have the wrong station.

SnyTigBaseB07
08-18-2006, 10:25 PM
ok whats the big deal, espn knows that Red Sox Yankees games get attention, espn wants ratings, so naturally they'll play them, this isnt even a biased statement (sox fan since 94) its just the simple fact that these two powerhouse teams draw lots of attention, so please everyone quit complaining about how much espn and other sports channels cover it and plus the doubleheader today is part of a deal to pump up the Jimmy Fund..im sorry but i have lots of respect for ESPN for putting so much attention on themselves so people will watch and see the call in fundraiser for cancer...

respectfully
snytigbaseb07!

eagles_victory
08-18-2006, 10:27 PM
im not talking about showing the game im talking about the baseball tonight special before the game and baseball tonight forgetting other teams are playing tonight. And then after it being all over baseball tonight that come back and play it for the first 15 minutes of sportscenter

SnyTigBaseB07
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
im not talking about showing the game im talking about the baseball tonight special before the game and baseball tonight forgetting other teams are playing tonight. And then after it being all over baseball tonight that come back and play it for the first 15 minutes of sportscenter

go back and read the last part of my post, i edited it

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:30 PM
The Red Sux and Yankmees are a joke. The only fans that care
about them live in NY and Boston. I have Dish Network and
couldn't even watch The Detroit vs. Texas game last night due
to restrictions..***?

SnyTigBaseB07
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The Red Sux and Yankmees are a joke. The only fans that care
about them live in NY and Boston. I have Dish Network and
couldn't even watch The Detroit vs. Texas game last night due
to restrictions..***?

well i happen to have been raised in boston, and live in boston, so its important to me, lol

KTJ
08-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Snyder to Boston.

Talk about different cultures.

PlayaJBiehl20
08-19-2006, 07:27 AM
I personally don't like the hype, just like during basketball season it seems that they still manage to talk about football, i realize alot of people care about the NFL but it shouldn't receive the same amount of air time as the NBA during basketball season.

Rabbit'93
08-19-2006, 07:41 AM
one of/if not the oldest rivalry in baseball. i'd say the hype is pretty much on target.

PPHSfan
08-19-2006, 07:42 AM
espn has this thing called a loop.:D

Old Tiger
08-19-2006, 08:12 AM
*Other Notable Over-hyped things by ESPN*

Shaq/Kobe
USC
Terrell Owens
14 Year Old Girl Golfers
Brett Favre

TPlinebacker53
08-19-2006, 04:22 PM
i hate the yankeys they have too much money

PlayaJBiehl20
08-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
*Other Notable Over-hyped things by ESPN*

Shaq/Kobe
USC
Terrell Owens
14 Year Old Girl Golfers
Brett Favre
Tiger Woods
NFL Anything
Any Maurice Clarett run-in w/ the law
Barry Bonds

Old Tiger
08-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Tiger Woods
NFL Anything
Any Maurice Clarett run-in w/ the law
Barry Bonds You can never over hype Tiger Woods, hell of a gofler. Maurice Clarett is a big deal to people but it's more less just a normal thing now with him. By Barry Bonds do you mean steroid issues? Because they over do the steroid deal too.

PlayaJBiehl20
08-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
You can never over hype Tiger Woods, hell of a gofler. Maurice Clarett is a big deal to people but it's more less just a normal thing now with him. By Barry Bonds do you mean steroid issues? Because they over do the steroid deal too. Now wait when i say over hype im not saying that he is not worry of some props, but they wash his feet its a little too much

but i can't really dis espn that much, after all its what im watching right now

DaHop72
08-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Tiger Woods
:thinking: :thinking: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: