PDA

View Full Version : for real or fake?

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Check out the Video.. I know what came to mind when I saw it and I got a kick out of it.. Do you think its real?:clap: Video (http://www.deadspin.com/sports/clips/you-got-neil-rackers-yo-192753.php)

I think its been doctored.. I dont know of anyone except maybe one who can do that. It has a really distinct sound dont ya think.

Cameron Crazy
08-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Thats cool but computer edited...no way can he do that with the wind like that also.

shankbear
08-18-2006, 05:32 PM
He would still puke on his Nikes in a real game situation even if he was that good.

DU_stud04
08-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Check out the Video.. I know what came to mind when I saw it and I got a kick out of it.. Do you think its real?:clap: Video (http://www.deadspin.com/sports/clips/you-got-neil-rackers-yo-192753.php)

I think its been doctored.. I dont know of anyone except maybe one who can do that. It has a really distinct sound dont ya think.

i can do that too, but you havent seen the "kicks"of it yet, i also have this really cool trick with my fists and someones face.....wanna be the puppet?

Cameron Crazy
08-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Your a joker RueB!

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 05:39 PM

You need a rack for all your issues :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You need a rack for all your issues :rolleyes:

Maybe I should lend him my avatar??

AggieJohn
08-18-2006, 05:45 PM
wasn't this just in that "Sweetwater player turns PRO" thread

and yah it's doctored.......

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe I should lend him my avatar?? I think you need your shoe back!! :evillaugh

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
wasn't this just in that "Sweetwater player turns PRO" thread

and yah it's doctored.......

I didn't even look at the video....it takes too long to load at home....if it IS the same video, I predict another thread closing in the very near future!!

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Issues? You have the wrong thread. I talking about a video and if the kicks are real or doctored.. I think they are doctored. The first one looks wide Lt then the other two look ok, then the last one looks to go to the Lt upright and reapears to hit the Rt one.. Again some need to lighten up ..:rolleyes: Maybe someone will make a rule on the DL that one particular thing cant ever be brought up again ever. that really would not suprise me at all either... I have not mentioned any schoo BTW

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Issues? You have the wrong thread. I talking about a video and if the kicks are real or doctored.. I think they are doctored. The first one lookes wide Lt then the other two look ok, then the last one looks to go to the Lt upright and reapears to hit the Rt one.. Again some need to lighten up ..:rolleyes: Maybe someone will make a rule on the DL that one particular thing cant ever be brought up again ever. that really would not suprise me at all either... I have not mentioned any schoo BTW I don't need to lighten up, but I do need to update my bozo filter.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Issues? You have the wrong thread. I talking about a video and if the kicks are real or doctored.. I think they are doctored. The first one lookes wide Lt then the other two look ok, then the last one looks to go to the Lt upright and reapears to hit the Rt one.. Again some need to lighten up ..:rolleyes: Maybe someone will make a rule on the DL that one particular thing cant ever be brought up again ever. that really would not suprise me at all either... I have not mentioned any schoo BTW

I take it you don't teach English, Spelling or Grammar!

Am I right??:)

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 05:55 PM
I don't need to lighten up, but I do need to update my bozo filter.

Sadly, as a moderator, I can't do that!!:p

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sadly, as a moderator, I can't do that!!:p No, but you can do something else!! :evillaugh :evillaugh

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
I don't need to lighten up, but I do need to update my bozo filter.

Sadly, as a moderator, I can't do that!!:p

I think you need your shoe back!! :evillaugh

Amen Sister!:clap:

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 05:58 PM
I think it has to be doctored. Either that, or this guy has to be the greatest kicker of all time. It remindes me of that old commercial where Jordan and Bird, I think??? were calling shots off the scoreboard, bleachers, columns, walls, etc.... and they always went in. Or the LeBron James video that was out just a couple months back, where he kept making full court shots, one right after the other. Cool videos! But definatley doctored.

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 05:59 PM
I don't need to lighten up, but I do need to update my bozo filter. Nah just try to adjust the twerp server and you wont look so bad, that should fix it. Look If you dont like the Video then tough dont watch it. Im asking people if its real or not any smart mouthed remarks by you are not needed and not waranted in anyway.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
It remindes me of that old commercial where Jordan and Bird, I think??? were calling shots off the scoreboard, bleachers, columns, walls, etc.... and they always went in.

That was neat!!

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Nah just try to adjust the twerp server and you wont look so bad, that should fix it. Look If you dont like the Video then tough dont watch it. Im asking people if its real or not any smart mouthed remarks by you are not needed and not waranted in anyway. :weeping: :weeping: I'll say what I want when I want! Look who needs to toughen up now?

Phantom Stang
08-18-2006, 08:42 PM
No, but you can do something else!! :evillaugh :evillaugh
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: