PDA

View Full Version : Andrei Arlovski

MagicMan
08-18-2006, 03:26 PM
he is cool. i think he should play football

Blastoderm55
08-18-2006, 03:57 PM
The Pitbuuuuuuuuuuuull!

Rented Ultimate Knockouts 1&2 on Monday. You should see how terribly rocked his face was during an early fight. The guy damn near split Andrei's nose. I had never seen him dominated like that.

turbostud
08-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Tim Silvia beat his @ss the last time they fought. I think they are fighting again soon.

Blastoderm55
08-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Last month. Five-round snoozefest that went to Sylvia. The fight back in April where Sylvia got his title back was a good clean victory thanks to a nice hit and stoppage once Sylvia mounted Arlovski. This other guy, hit Andrei once on the side of the head to stun him, and the nailed him straight in the nose with a right. Truly an ultimate knockout. :D

MagicMan
08-18-2006, 04:18 PM
That was his first fight when he was 19. Sylvia has never beat his ass. If you watched the whole fight you would know Sylvia got dropped and stood up with his eyes pointing in two different directions and Andrei got sloppy and Sylvia caught him with a lucky uppercut. In their last fight, Sylvia hit him harder and didn't even faze Arlovski. Arlovski tore up his knee and ankle during the 2nd round of the right anyways so Sylvia is just lucky. I heard Fedor is going to fight Sylvia in October. I hope that happens so all of Sylvia's fans can see how worthless he is when he gots knocked out in the first minute.

Blastoderm55
08-18-2006, 04:23 PM
The heavyweight division is basically a joke anyway. Both fighters were disappointing last month, but at least Sylvia didn't shy away as much as Arlovski did. The lightheavy weights on the other hand are extremely entertaining. Next week's PPV with Liddell's defense and Bonner/Griffin 2 looks promising, as do future bouts with Liddell defending against Wanderlei Silva and hopefully a rematch with Tito.

PlayaJBiehl20
08-18-2006, 09:41 PM
The pitbull is my fav. fighter besides CHUCK!!