PDA

View Full Version : Whats good for the goose is good for the gander

eagles_victory
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
The whole Snyder and Sweetwater thing was way overblown today and I hate to bring it up but i wasnt able to get my .02 in before it was closed. It seems like the communities that seem to have the most poster like to gang up and dish out insults to the towns with not as many posters not to mention all the netural people joining in with the Cueros and Sweetwaters etc. My point is hold your self to the same standard as you do everybody else. The Sweetwater posters have said things just as bad if not worse then the thing that was posted by Black Magic today. I know I have had some post fueding with Adidas and Gobbla 2001 that I regret but now that I think back I was getting mad and blamming those guys for it when what I was contributing to the problem just as much if not more. It comes to a point when you have to get some thicker skin and just leave it alone. If people would of just paid no attention to Black Magics joke it would be halfway down page 2 and there would be no hard feelings. Snyder posters have you accomplished anything today with that thread no and Sweetwater have you again thats a big no. All these big arguments cause are hard feelings and theres just no need for it. Again I say Im just as guilty in the past as you are today but I just challenge everyone to hold themselves to the same standards they do everyone else. I hope this makes sense

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 02:10 PM
:clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
The whole Snyder and Sweetwater thing was way overblown today and I hate to bring it up but i wasnt able to get my .02 in before it was closed. It seems like the communities that seem to have the most poster like to gang up and dish out insults to the towns with not as many posters not to mention all the netural people joining in with the Cueros and Sweetwaters etc. My point is hold your self to the same standard as you do everybody else. The Sweetwater posters have said things just as bad if not worse then the thing that was posted by Black Magic today. I know I have had some post fueding with Adidas and Gobbla 2001 that I regret but now that I think back I was getting mad and blamming those guys for it when what I was contributing to the problem just as much if not more. It comes to a point when you have to get some thicker skin and just leave it alone. If people would of just paid no attention to Black Magics joke it would be halfway down page 2 and there would be no hard feelings. Snyder posters have you accomplished anything today with that thread no and Sweetwater have you again thats a big no. All these big arguments cause are hard feelings and theres just no need for it. Again I say Im just as guilty in the past as you are today but I just challenge everyone to hold themselves to the same standards they do everyone else. I hope this makes sense

that was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :crying: :weeping:

3afan
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
pretty well said - except :: you said "It seems like the communities " ...... thats certainly not the case - its just a few over-entusiastic folks

eagles_victory
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
pretty well said - except :: you said "It seems like the communities " ...... thats certainly not the case - its just a few over-entusiastic folks ok sorry about that but I knew it was ok if I messed up on something bc 3afan would be right there to correct me. :)

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
that was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :crying: :weeping:

He's in one of his sentimental moods!!:)

Phil C
08-18-2006, 02:26 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

luvhoops34
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

If I ever meet you and you don't look like Marlon Brando, I'm gonna be one upset woman!

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
If I ever meet you and you don't look like Marlon Brando, I'm gonna be one upset woman!

:eek:

run...Run...RUN PhilC...run for your life!!!!

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

I've heard he looks like John Wayne but twice as tough. :D

3afan
08-18-2006, 03:24 PM
ok sorry about that but I knew it was ok if I messed up on something bc 3afan would be right there to correct me. :)

thats why they hired me ! :D

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 05:43 PM
The whole Snyder and Sweetwater thing was way overblown today and I hate to bring it up but i wasnt able to get my .02 in before it was closed. It seems like the communities that seem to have the most poster like to gang up and dish out insults to the towns with not as many posters not to mention all the netural people joining in with the Cueros and Sweetwaters etc. My point is hold your self to the same standard as you do everybody else. The Sweetwater posters have said things just as bad if not worse then the thing that was posted by Black Magic today. I know I have had some post fueding with Adidas and Gobbla 2001 that I regret but now that I think back I was getting mad and blamming those guys for it when what I was contributing to the problem just as much if not more. It comes to a point when you have to get some thicker skin and just leave it alone. If people would of just paid no attention to Black Magics joke it would be halfway down page 2 and there would be no hard feelings. Snyder posters have you accomplished anything today with that thread no and Sweetwater have you again thats a big no. All these big arguments cause are hard feelings and theres just no need for it. Again I say Im just as guilty in the past as you are today but I just challenge everyone to hold themselves to the same standards they do everyone else. I hope this makes sense You may very well be right... I see that you did get what it was.. a JOKE.... I also believe your exactly right about things being said. Look I believe if you dish it out then you should be big enough to take it. I honestly think some have a pass and some get protected or backed. BTW the only thing I wanted to share was really the Video, I thought it was Cool and also remember the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it. Im sorry some cant take it.. But then again Im not because some who didnt like it dish more out than anyone so on that note Im not so sorry. But it really was just a joke. and I DIDNT MENTION ANY NAME AT ALL...