PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm off to this year's river trip...

big daddy russ
08-18-2006, 01:22 PM
And we have a digital camera this time, so I'll take a picture of any broken bones I get this year.

We'll be on the Comal this go-round and the river's low, but it still should be fun. I'm picking up the kegs in about an hour, then taking off.

YaYa, I'll be sure to let you in on everything that happens. Sucks that we can't go to the Frio, but the Comal is alright in a pinch.

IHStangFan, if you get this message, call Amanda's phone. I tried to get in touch with you earlier this week, but my phone's jacked. Completely forgot about it until just now. I want you to be there, sugar nipples.

Bullaholic
08-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I want you to be there, sugar nipples.

:eek:

pirate4state
08-18-2006, 01:25 PM
And we have a digital camera this time, so I'll take a picture of any broken bones I get this year.

We'll be on the Comal this go-round and the river's low, but it still should be fun. I'm picking up the kegs in about an hour, then taking off.

YaYa, I'll be sure to let you in on everything that happens. Sucks that we can't go to the Frio, but the Comal is alright in a pinch.

IHStangFan, if you get this message, call Amanda's phone. I tried to get in touch with you earlier this week, but my phone's jacked. Completely forgot about it until just now. I want you to be there, sugar nipples.

Only Russ!!! Have fun and I hope you packed that first aid kit!! :D

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
:eek: Did you forget to consult YaYa for your "list" of necessities? :doh:

big daddy russ
08-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: Did you forget to consult YaYa for your "list" of necessities? :doh:
1. Beer
2. Tent
3. Money

Clothing and food are optional. I'm on a liquid diet this weekend.

big daddy russ
08-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Only Russ!!! Have fun and I hope you packed that first aid kit!! :D
I hear those things'll kill ya.

Adidas410s
I'm on a liquid diet this weekend.

and those are the best kind! :thumbsup:

pirate4state
I hear those things'll kill ya. Good to know, I'll make a note of it! ;)

CHS_CG
08-18-2006, 01:44 PM

Have fun russ, I will be floatin the comal Monday, hopefully it wont be TOO low!

big daddy russ
08-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Have fun russ, I will be floatin the comal Monday, hopefully it wont be TOO low!
We're probably not even floating. Just staying around some cliffs and stuff.

Have fun.

Bandera YaYa
08-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Oh no!!!!!! I'm too late!!!! (....I bet he forgot the paper towels!!!!) :D