PDA

View Full Version : Hey You Adidas410

Steer Fever
08-17-2006, 10:25 PM
will you quit trying to get your post count up. do you not have anything else better to do.
you my man are all about attention and i am getting angred b/c of your nonsense posts
you are really annoying and seem to know very little about sports.
so why don't you do everyone and yourself a favor and shut your big mouth and save your self the embarassment.
YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING!
p.s. i will talk to your brother about you posting all the time and making an complete moron of yourself and name
but i do LIKE you, just don't respect what you have to say on this forum

DaHop72
08-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
will you quit trying to get your post count up. do you not have anything else better to do.
you my man are all about attention and i am getting angred b/c of your nonsense posts
so why don't you do everyone and yourself a favor and shut your big mouth and save your self the embarassment.
YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING!
p.s. i will talk to your brother about you posting all the time and making an complete moron of yourself and name
but i do LIKE you, just don't respect what you have to say on this forum Geez, like anybody on here cares what you have to say.:devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
08-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Geez, like anybody on here cares what you have to say.:devil: :devil:

:clap: :clap: :D

mustang04
08-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING!
but i do LIKE you, just don't respect what you have to say on this forum

so, tell me, is steer fever like an illness you get after having your testicles removed????

SnyTigBaseB07
08-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
so, tell me, is steer fever like an illness you get after having your testicles removed????

no wonder my cat hates me now

hes got tha steer fever :D

Snydertigersrul
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:clap: :clap: :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
no wonder my cat hates me now

hes got tha steer fever :D