PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Kicker ends up going PRO!

Black_Magic
08-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Ever Wonder what happened to the Kicker from Sweetwater who missed that PAT in the Regional Final in 2004?? I dont know his name but I think this is video of the guy.. He found a home in the big time!!
This guy is impressive!! Check out the Video Link.
Big Time Video (http://www.deadspin.com/sports/clips/you-got-neil-rackers-yo-192753.php)

I just had a feeling about this poor fella even though his team mates treated him like trash.. he had the last laugh didnt he:clap:

Stownhorse
08-17-2006, 09:45 PM
haha good on....not as good as the @$$ whoopin yall took by Gilmer:doh:

wildstangs
08-17-2006, 09:46 PM
He did get the last laugh...as in making 2 PAT's and a Field Goal against at the time undefeated and State ranked Tigers last year.

Snydertigersrul
08-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Ever Wonder what happened to the Kicker from Sweetwater who missed that PAT in the Regional Final in 2004?? I dont know his name but I think this is video of the guy.. He found a home in the big time!!
This guy is impressive!! Check out the Video Link.
Big Time Video (http://www.deadspin.com/sports/clips/you-got-neil-rackers-yo-192753.php)

I just had a feeling about this poor fella even though his team mates treated him like trash.. he had the last laugh didnt he:clap:

I love that video Blackie. I'm like you, I would hope that Snyder people would never treat any Tiger that way, win or lose. He didn't deserve that type of treatment from anyone, especially from people who claim to support his team.

Black_Magic
08-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
He did get the last laugh...as in making 2 PAT's and a Field Goal against at the time undefeated and State ranked Tigers last year. sure did!! even went pro!! dang the kid showed us all!!

Tiger Baseball
08-17-2006, 09:53 PM
I don't know about the first three in that clip, but that last one looked good! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_104v.gif

sweetwater07
08-17-2006, 09:53 PM
sure did!! even went pro!! dang the kid showed us all!!

man you are sorry......i'm pretty sure he did get 2 PATs and a field goal against yall last year...you know in the past...your place of residence

mustang04
08-17-2006, 09:54 PM
sure did!! even went pro!! dang the kid showed us all!!

i like ur almost handle-bars mustache!!!!:D

mustang04
08-17-2006, 10:05 PM
hey blackie...u know what i liked....all that mess talking last year and then being shut up by monahans, and you know what, that kicker that missed the extra point has more class than you'll ever have, at least he isnt going around pointing out the faults of ppl 20 years younger than him who were HURT while playing

but i KNOW class is NOTHING they teach at the snyder program, at least not frequently...sure yall might give them the 20 second spill at the beginning of the season about playing fair and having good sportsmanship and thats it for the whole season...how about u be an example for you players on HERE and show some class now and worry about who you play this season!!

sweetwater07
08-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
hey blackie...u know what i liked....all that mess talking last year and then being shut up by monahans, and you know what, that kicker that missed the extra point has more class than you'll ever have, at least he isnt going around pointing out the faults of ppl 20 years younger than him who were HURT while playing

but i KNOW class is NOTHING they teach at the snyder program, at least not frequently...sure yall might give them the 20 second spill at the beginning of the season about playing fair and having good sportsmanship and thats it for the whole season...how about u be an example for you players on HERE and show some class now and worry about who you play this season!!

well said...

Ranger Mom
08-17-2006, 10:14 PM
BM and STR, why can't yall just LET IT GO...the Sweetwater kicker damn sure has.......haven't yall slammed that poor kid enough??

Geez...you are grown men and one of you is supposedly an educator....you both disgust me!

neck_06
08-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
BM and STR, why can't yall just LET IT GO...the Sweetwater kicker damn sure has.......haven't yall slammed that poor kid enough??

Geez...you are grown men and one of you is supposedly an educator....you both disgust me!

yeah! :mad:

keenoace
08-17-2006, 10:52 PM
wow the season hasn't even started yet and Snyder and S'Water are already going at it. And the most disappointing thing is, is that we don't even play this year in the regular season. You got to admit it was a funny video though. At least I thought it was!! Hey Blackie shouldn't you be COLORING or something!!! ;)

RMAC
08-17-2006, 11:23 PM
From what I've heard, one is a JR HIGH COACH. . . yeah, like he matters. Go ahead and scout the team for the NEXT week on friday night b/c you're THAT unimportant. And the other, only a JV COACH! Yeah, you guys have a hell of a lot going for you. Go play in traffic.

smustangs
08-17-2006, 11:48 PM
You are pathetice BM and STR yall really should crawl off in a hole some where. You claim tohave class and all that however you come on a web site and over and over again you bash and a 17 year old kid. That shows some real class right there. I dont understand why you cant let it go. I guess a first round exit makes it hard to have anything to do over there in snyder. I mean you lose in the first round and you have to sit at home all playoffs and watch the news seeing all the local schools winning. But yall two really are ridiculous if there even is 2 of you. I just thnk its crap you want to bash kids for playing a game they love not one they get paid for maybe you need to grow up a little and see that. Or put you left hand on your right ear and right hand on your left ear and twist your head out of your ass.

mustang04
08-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
Or put you left hand on your right ear and right hand on your left ear and twist your head out of your ass.

ooo nice touch!:)

thats like exorcism stuff right thur hahaha:D

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 06:49 AM
BOY!! you guys sure are getting mad:rolleyes: must have hit a nerve.. Here I am paying a compliment to your guy and you go off on me. I dont know who coaches the kickers there in Sweetwater but he should put on a camp if he can get a kid to do that. Heck your getting as mad at me as you did him for showing off vs us in the regional final game... SHEES!!:rolleyes:

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
that kicker that missed the extra point has more class than you'll ever have,
Im sure he does have class.. he diserved more than he got from his team and community after the kick too. are your just trying to say that your guys bashed him enough after that kick so people outside sweetwater dont have to????:thinking: I got ya if thats the case... Hey Mustang 04, your famous.. you are on Snyders big hit tape, Remember that punt return in sweetwater.. that had to hurt a little.. your famous too..;)

3afan
08-18-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
wow the season hasn't even started yet and Snyder and S'Water are already going at it. .....

the whole sweetwater/snyder thing has really gotten tiresome, and I'm sure most posters would agree with that statement

IMO as always !!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

from dictionary..com:
tire·some ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trsm)
adj.
Causing fatigue or boredom; wearisome. See Synonyms at boring.

Snyder_TigerFan
08-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
the whole sweetwater/snyder thing has really gotten tiresome, and I'm sure most posters would agree with that statement

IMO as always !!!

from dictionary..com:
adj.

I agree. At least get some new material.

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Im sure he does have class.. he diserved more than he got from his team and community after the kick too. are your just trying to say that your guys bashed him enough after that kick so people outside sweetwater dont have to????:thinking: I got ya if thats the case... Hey Mustang 04, your famous.. you are on Snyders big hit tape, Remember that punt return in sweetwater.. that had to hurt a little.. your famous too..;)

Contrary to what the moronic idiot Black Magic, would have your believe, let me set the record straight on more time. 99.9% of the community and team showed nothing but love and support for the kid after the game. Sure, there were a couple of bad apples (like every town has) that acted like you would expect they would. But all the wild a$$ rumors about suicide watches, his car being beat up, threatening phone calls, etc…etc…etc…, simply are not true. I am friends with his parents, and have known the kid his entire life. He, and his family, handled the disappointment with nothing but grace and class, and so did the vast majority of the rest of the community. I don’t know how, why, or where all those wild rumors got started in the first place, but I’m sure it was from people with the same childish attitude and disrespect that we have all seen displayed by Black Magic and a few others on this board on a regular basis. You should be ashamed of yourself BM, but with your pathetically poor attitude, I’m sure your not. What a LOOSER you are!!!

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Contrary to what the moronic idiot Black Magic, would have your believe, let me set the record straight on more time. 99.9% of the community and team showed nothing but love and support for the kid after the game. Sure, there were a couple of bad apples (like every town has) that acted like you would expect they would. But all the wild a$$ rumors about suicide watches, his car being beat up, threatening phone calls, etc…etc…etc…, simply are not true. I am friends with his parents, and have known the kid his entire life. He, and his family, handled the disappointment with nothing but grace and class, and so did the vast majority of the rest of the community. I don’t know how, why, or where all those wild rumors got started in the first place, but I’m sure it was from people with the same childish attitude and disrespect that we have all seen displayed by Black Magic and a few others on this board on a regular basis. You should be ashamed of yourself BM, but with your pathetically poor attitude, I’m sure your not. What a LOOSER you are!!! whaaa whaaa!! what is funny here is how mad you guys get over a funny video.... what a bunch of cry babies.. Boy I knew the missed kick still stung for you guys a little bit but I dont think anybody knew just how bad untill now.... It was a funny joke that you guys clearly cant take. How can you not think that was funny. its all light humor. Lighten up girls. shees!:rolleyes:

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 10:02 AM
whaaa whaaa!! what is funny here is how mad you guys get over a funny video.... what a bunch of cry babies.. Boy I knew the missed kick still stung for you guys a little bit but I dont think anybody knew just how bad untill now.... It was a funny joke that you guys clearly cant take. How can you not think that was funny. its all light humor. Lighten up girls. shees!:rolleyes:

I havent even watched the video D A. I was just responding to your typically classless post.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 10:04 AM
whaaa whaaa!! what is funny here is how mad you guys get over a funny video.... what a bunch of cry babies.. Boy I knew the missed kick still stung for you guys a little bit but I dont think anybody knew just how bad untill now.... It was a funny joke that you guys clearly cant take. How can you not think that was funny. its all light humor. Lighten up girls. shees!:rolleyes:

The video WAS funny!! The corrolation you make to the Sweetwater kicker and the continued "bringing up of that missed extra point" is what is so pathetic!

When it's a joke at someone else's expense it's not so funny....I would feel the same way if someone from any other school was doing this to a Snyder kid!!

You bring up the "rumor" about he was treated....yet it has been told more than once that the vast majority of people rallied around him.

You aren't any better than the small percentage of jerks (and they were kids) who bashed him......unfortunately, you are grown man and a coach at that!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:05 AM
So what are ya'll thoughts on racism in America? :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Or anti-abortion vs. pro-choice ???

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Or racial profiling?

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Or the right to die?

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
So what are ya'll thoughts on racism in America? :thinking:

My thoughts are if this thread goes in the "racism" "anti-abortion/pro-choice" direction it will be locked down quick, fast and in a hurry!!:)

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 10:11 AM
The video WAS funny!! The corrolation you make to the Sweetwater kicker and the continued "bringing up of that missed extra point" is what is so pathetic!

When it's a joke at someone else's expense it's not so funny....I would feel the same way if someone from any other school was doing this to a Snyder kid!!

You bring up the "rumor" about he was treated....yet it has been told more than once that the vast majority of people rallied around him.

You aren't any better than the small percentage of jerks (and they were kids) who bashed him......unfortunately, you are grown man and a coach at that!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It would be funny if it was a snyder player who did it too. as for "rumor" aint no rumor several things were done to the kid. of course the vast majority of people rallied around him..
as far as bashing anyone. AGAIN some sweetwater fans( you included) still clearly are burned buy the missed kick. nobody is bashing anyone. heck I even stated he went pro and showed us all. I would be suprised if he would not find it all amusing with the video in all. Heck I would. Not very many people around dont have the ability to laugh at them self at times. What is knee slapping here is all the SW fans gettign so mad about what is clearly a funny joke..:doh:

Bullaholic
08-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Or the right to die?

Red.....This is a "dedicated" Sweetwater/Snyder pure unadulterated "hate" thread and I don't appreciate any attempts to "pirate" it. :D

Seriously, my unsoliciticed $.02---the same old unwritten rules still apply here---bash each other's programs all you want, but stay away from classless personal insults.

3afan
08-18-2006, 10:15 AM

IMO as always !!!

from dictionary..com:
adj.

to reiterate .......

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:19 AM
to reiterate .......

Well, there's 48,298 other threads to post on. Why do you keep
posting on this one? :thinking:

DaHop72
08-18-2006, 10:21 AM
posting on this one? :thinking: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 10:31 AM
BM, if you want to make a funny joke that isn’t at the expense of a fine young man, I'm sure we will all have a good laugh. But your ridiculous obsession of that one little incident is what is getting on everyone’s last nerve. We have all gotten over it long ago, but for some reason, you just can’t seem to let it go. Grow up and be the man your supposed to be, and put all this childish nonsense behind you. If you realized how bad it really makes you look on here, you would be too embarrassed to ever show yourself on here again. Unfortunately, I’m sure you’ll come back with some things that will even surpass the many idiotic posts you have made before.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 10:32 AM
BM, if you want to make a funny joke that isn’t at the expense of a fine young man, I'm sure we will all have a good laugh. But your ridiculous obsession of that one little incident is what is getting on everyone’s last nerve. We have all gotten over it long ago, but for some reason, you just can’t seem to let it go. Grow up and be the man your supposed to be, and put all this childish nonsense behind you. If you realized how bad it really makes you look on here, you would be too embarrassed to ever show yourself on here again. Unfortunately, I’m sure you’ll come back with some things that will even surpass the many idiotic posts you have made before.

I think he likes being the poster that everyone loves to hate!!:rolleyes:

3afan
08-18-2006, 10:37 AM
posting on this one? :thinking:

why not ???

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 10:39 AM
I think he likes being the poster that everyone loves to hate!!:rolleyes:

Your probably right. I really shouldnt even be wasting my time with him. Today was just one of those days when I had, had enough, and just had to speak out. At least I think most folks on here know better than to put much stock in most of the crap he spews anyway.

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 10:40 AM
why not ???

:doh:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Your probably right. I really shouldnt even be wasting my time with him. Today was just one of those days when I had, had enough, and just had to speak out. At least I think most folks on here know better than to put much stock in most of the crap he spews anyway.

Trust me....they do! Most laugh at him not with him!!

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 10:47 AM
I think he likes being the poster that everyone loves to hate!!:rolleyes: To all sweetwater fans that is( you included). DANG!! I was hoping to be #1 on their list.. I dont care who you are or where your from that thar joke was funny.. what the heck is wrong with you guys.. this is not a tennis board.. ITS FOOTBALL.. grow some back bone and dont be so thin skinned....:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 10:49 AM
To all sweetwater fans that is( you included). DANG!! I was hoping to be #1 on their list.. I dont care who you are or where your from that thar joke was funny.. what the heck is wrong with you guys.. this is not a tennis board.. ITS FOOTBALL.. grow some back bone and dont be so thin skinned....:rolleyes:

So we can joke about your daughter and it will be okay?? She's a coaches kid afterall...she is fair game!!

Hell...this is a football board afterall!!

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 11:08 AM
So we can joke about your daughter and it will be okay?? She's a coaches kid afterall...she is fair game!!

Hell...this is a football board afterall!! OMG!!:rolleyes: Please!! If your gonna make an analogy its usually best to make one that at least makes sence.
BTW. I made fun of a missed kick that contributed to a loss.. not a person. I actualy complimented the person by sugesting that he playing pro ball.:rolleyes: Got a sweetwater address yet?? Its funny how sweetwater fans can call a current player for snyder a Cry baby on this board (actually mentioned him by name) for aparently not wanting to get a hair cut but then when a real joke comes around about a missed kick it poor taste.. Hypocritical is what it is.. again Some can take shots and then some cant. depends on where your from..;) but you guys keep crying about a simple joke that should be funny no matter where your from.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM
OMG!!:rolleyes: Please!! If your gonna make an analogy its usually best to make one that at least makes sence.
BTW. I made fun of a missed kick that contributed to a loss.. not a person. I actualy complimented the person by sugesting that he playing pro ball.:rolleyes: Got a sweetwater address yet?? Its funny how sweetwater fans can call a current player for snyder a Cry baby on this board (actually mentioned him by name) for aparently not wanting to get a hair cut but then when a real joke comes around about a missed kick it poor taste.. Hypocritical is what it is.. again Some can take shots and then some cant. depends on where your from..;) but you guys keep crying about a simple joke that should be funny no matter where your from.:rolleyes:

Yes, I agree my analogy was stupid...that's why I said it. You can spin what you say any way you want to....the fact remains.....you have a warped sense of humor or your just not very funny!!

Bullaholic
08-18-2006, 11:24 AM
OMG!!:rolleyes: Please!! If your gonna make an analogy its usually best to make one that at least makes sence.

I don't want in the middle on this thing, but maybe for the sake of "peaceful" relations I will offer this:

Blackie-- If someone asks you nicely to stop doing something they find offensive---would you honor such a request? Conversely, if you asked another person to refrain from something you found offensive---would expect them to honor your request unconditionally, regardless whether or not they thought your request was warranted? To me, this is a simple analysis for the code of conduct that needs to be observed on these threads.
I hope you all can draw the line somewhere on this thing. The alternatives will not benefit anybody.

3afan
08-18-2006, 11:29 AM
bull - you da man

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Mustangpride09
Junior Varsity

Member #: 5676

"Bollinger finally stop being a baby and cut his hair?"
mustang04
All-American

Member #: 942

"actually he shaved it haha"

Didnt hear anyone cry foul on these..:rolleyes: and he was mentioned by name..
Would this be a personal attack? the kid is mentioned by name but yet no protest .. But then you make a joke about a missed kick ( no name calling at all or even mention anyone by name) and it is despicable?? LOL:rolleyes: Double standard.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Mustangpride09
Junior Varsity

Didnt hear anyone cry foul on this one..:rolleyes: and he was mentioned by name..
Would this be a personal attack? the kid is mentioned by name but yet no protest .. But then you make a joke about a missed kick ( no name calling at all or even mention anyone by name) and it is despicable?? LOL:rolleyes: Double standard.

That's the first time I have ever seen that post....had I seen it initially and knew it was about a HS kid, I would have addressed it!

It should have never been on here!

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Blackie, I to, have made a statement or two on here that I am not proud of, and should have never made. But I made the decision a few weeks back, to be more careful to not repeat those mistakes. Until this thread, I think I have conducted myself pretty well, but you managed to bring out the worst in me once again. I guess thats what upsets me the most about some of your posts. I'm pretty sure your intent is to inflame when you make some of them, and I'm sorry to say, once again I fell into your trap. I guess I'll just have to go back to trying to ignore you for the most part.

mustang84
08-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks Ranger Mom for standing up for what is right. This board is here to have fun and learn more about other teams. We should come in here and support our team and others. Unfortunately a couple of Guys can't let go of a bad thing that happened in the past and they are just right down rude about it. Those guys need to get a life and just drop the issue.

Black_Magic
08-18-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by mustang84
Thanks Ranger Mom for standing up for what is right. This board is here to have fun and learn more about other teams. We should come in here and support our team and others. Unfortunately a couple of Guys can't let go of a bad thing that happened in the past and they are just right down rude about it. Those guys need to get a life and just drop the issue. It was a Joke that anyone should have been able to get a chuckle out of. I would have ...

The following is something to be upset about because it mentions a kid by name and is personal.

Mustangpride09
Junior Varsity

mustang04
All-American

Member #: 942

"actually he shaved it haha"

.. but you like others may have a double standard.. come on! lighten up. If your gona get mad then get mad over the right thing.. dont be hypocritical

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Who even knows what this means?

STANG RED
08-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Guys, can we just please let it go, and let this thread die off into oblivion, where it belongs?
I’m sure the rest of the board is even more sick of it than I am.

Sweetwater Red
08-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Guys, can we just please let it go, and let this thread die off into oblivion, where it belongs?

See my posts on page 2? Guess what I was trying to do.

I am curious about the other thing cuz I don't get it.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 01:43 PM

Good Idea, I should have made that happen after the first idiotic post!!