PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Terrorists!!!

Adidas410s
08-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Because of the new restrictions on liquids...I missed out on a few bottles of Patron and other fine Mexican Tequillas yesterday. One of my big customers from Mexico flew in for the day to meet me and have lunch. In the past, they always bring a bunch of bottles of tequilla with them. However, they weren't allowed to anymore!!!

STUPID TERRORISTS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

CHS_CG
08-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Because of the new restrictions on liquids...I missed out on a few bottles of Patron and other fine Mexican Tequillas yesterday. One of my big customers from Mexico flew in for the day to meet me and have lunch. In the past, they always bring a bunch of bottles of tequilla with them. However, they weren't allowed to anymore!!!

STUPID TERRORISTS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

to bad ya dont have some at the house.. like i do!

Adidas410s
08-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
to bad ya dont have some at the house.. like i do!

I have some at home. 2 bottles to be precise! (but only 1 bottle of Patron :D )

Phil C
08-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Don't they let you take them in a suit case sent with the other baggage rather than a carry on?

JasperDog94
08-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't they let you take them in a suit case sent with the other baggage rather than a carry on? That's what I thought.

shankbear
08-17-2006, 09:53 AM
He should have put it in his checked luggage, not his carry-on. I would be upset about that too.

Adidas410s
08-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
He should have put it in his checked luggage, not his carry-on. I would be upset about that too.

They were just flying in from San Diego (actually Tijuana y Mexicali) for the day and were going home in the evening so they didn't have any checked luggage!

shankbear
08-17-2006, 10:40 AM
What a drag. Well put the bug in his ear to make another junket soon and bring back your Patron dangit.