PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball Question.....everyone's help needed

Bull Butter
08-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Here in 32-AAA, our girls play district VB games on Tuesdays & Saturdays. The Saturdays being so as not to conflict with Football games on Friday nights. I've been told (numerous times) that we are the only ones who do it this way and all other districts(in all classes) play VB games on Fridays. I don't believe this is true.

Please help me out by letting me know when your schools & districts play VB games. (No matter what classification)

Gracias in advance
Bull

Ranger Mom
08-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I wanna say we have some Friday night games here!

But don't quote me on that!

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:16 PM
our girls volleyball games (district or not) that fall on a friday are played at the same place as the football game. the varsity game is also the first to be played so that cheerleaders who are volleyball players can go and cheer on their team.

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 11:16 PM
VB should NOT be played on Fridays. I think your school has a great idea. It is better for BOTH sports if they don't conflict.

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
VB should NOT be played on Fridays. I think your school has a great idea. It is better for BOTH sports if they don't conflict.

i say that you play it on friday nights, you can't descriminate against a sport. i say, just play them both in the same place on friday and work out the times so that people can watch both.

o wait..........i just repeated exactly what W.C. does......o well. :p

Old Green
08-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
i say that you play it on friday nights, you can't descriminate against a sport. i say, just play them both in the same place on friday and work out the times so that people can watch both.

o wait..........i just repeated exactly what W.C. does......o well. :p Cuero does it like WC.:thumbsup:

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Cuero does it like WC.:thumbsup:

Well, if cuero does it, then it has to be right!!! :D :D :D

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 11:25 PM

o wait..........i just repeated exactly what W.C. does......o well. :p

The football team cannot support the volleyball team if they play on Fridays.

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:30 PM
The football team cannot support the volleyball team if they play on Fridays.

they can't support them on saturday either if they have film

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 11:32 PM
they can't support them on saturday either if they have film

Well they could support them if they waited and played volleyball after the football season.:D

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Well they could support them if they waited and played volleyball after the football season.:D

very true.......but what about the basketball players? :thinking:

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 11:37 PM
very true.......but what about the basketball players? :thinking:

Who cares about basketball?

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Who cares about basketball?

its a great sport.......if your school doesn't suck at it.....

GreenMonster
08-16-2006, 11:43 PM
our girls volleyball games (district or not) that fall on a friday are played at the same place as the football game. the varsity game is also the first to be played so that cheerleaders who are volleyball players can go and cheer on their team.

Same up here in North Texas.