PDA

View Full Version : Emerson1

mustang04
08-16-2006, 11:10 PM
you shall now be known as the "Negative Nancy" of the board...cuz everytime i see someone post something, here you come along and make some smart lil remark to bring down the mood that they were trying to create to humor the board.....such a typical highschooler....go to bed

neck_06
08-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Emerson1 = Negative Nancy

:p :p

lepfan
08-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
you shall now be known as the "Negative Nancy" of the board...cuz everytime i see someone post something, here you come along and make some smart lil remark to bring down the mood that they were trying to create to humor the board.....such a typical highschooler....go to bed :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
08-17-2006, 12:18 AM
you shall now be known as the "Negative Nancy" of the board...cuz everytime i see someone post something, here you come along and make some smart lil remark to bring down the mood that they were trying to create to humor the board.....such a typical highschooler....go to bed ha/ha - I think on Monday I called Adidas "Nancy boy" :D :D :D

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 04:13 PM
If you say so

Adidas410s
08-17-2006, 04:24 PM
you shall now be known as the "Negative Nancy" of the board...cuz everytime i see someone post something, here you come along and make some smart lil remark to bring down the mood that they were trying to create to humor the board.....such a typical highschooler....go to bed

true...true....

somebody contact admin to get a name change! :thumbsup:

Eagle 1
08-17-2006, 05:04 PM

Ah, dont be to hard on him, he suffers from little man syndrome. I already nicknamed him JV, but NN is just as appropriate.:clap:

AggieJohn
08-17-2006, 05:15 PM
he's a nancy, that's awesome

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 05:17 PM
I'd like to see these post, since %100 of them according to you are all negative.

I'll start power-posting instead.

AggieJohn
08-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I'd like to see these post, since %100 of them according to you are all negative.

I'll start power-posting instead. there ya go

crzyjournalist03
08-17-2006, 05:20 PM
I'd like to see these post, since freakin' %100 of them are freakin' negative. They're not negative...You're just a complete idiot full of stupidity. I could fit all of your knowledge into my left pinky finger. So how about you just shut it you know-nothing!

ok...so I took a little bit of liberty quoting you, but basically that's what you meant I'm sure! ;)

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I could go for some storytime, starring crzyjournalist

crzyjournalist03
08-17-2006, 05:25 PM
I could go for some storytime, starring crzyjournalist

would you like it to be about a black rabbit who once got the snot beaten out of him at a football game??? :D

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 05:26 PM
O I know worse.

Cameron Crazy
08-17-2006, 05:27 PM
O I know worse. Whats worse?

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Maybe when you are older.

Cameron Crazy
08-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Maybe when you are older. What are you talking about dude your 16 arent you?

crzyjournalist03
maybe he's thinking about the time my sister informed the entire track team that I was faster than Dabryan Blanton.

or the time that I stood on the side of the road asking for money holding up a sign that said "need money for youth camp"

or the time me and some guy friends borrowed the cheerleaders' outfits and performed in them for a church skit.

or the time I wore my state championship medal to my graduation and asked all the Forney football players where theirs was....

I'm sure there's plenty of stuff out there on me.

Emerson1
Says who?

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
maybe he's thinking about the time my sister informed the entire track team that I was faster than Dabryan Blanton.

or the time that I stood on the side of the road asking for money holding up a sign that said "need money for youth camp"

or the time me and some guy friends borrowed the cheerleaders' outfits and performed in them for a church skit.

or the time I wore my state championship medal to my graduation and asked all the Forney football players where theirs was....

I actually didn't have anything. :D

Cameron Crazy
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Im the same age as you buddy!

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Can you confirm that?

crzyjournalist03
08-17-2006, 05:34 PM
I know...but I figured since you weren't going to supply that stuff, there were probably people out there who wanted to hear some bad stories about me, so I figured I'd share.

mustang04
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM
so how is my Negative Nancy today???? did u whine about anything??? please, do tell!:D

Eagle 1
08-17-2006, 06:32 PM
so how is my Negative Nancy today???? did u whine about anything??? please, do tell!:D
Maybe its not that time of the month.:D

Emerson1
08-17-2006, 07:08 PM
I'd like to see all these negative post I seem to make everytime I hit sumbit reply. Only "negative" things I say are to eagle1, kittycat1 because they don't know what they are talking about. I guess you could see negative in me, aj and pphsfan razzing each other.

I'll start posting like other people from now on. Every reply will be LMAO! That is great!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bandera YaYa
08-17-2006, 09:00 PM
I'd like to see all these negative post I seem to make everytime I hit sumbit reply. Only "negative" things I say are to eagle1, kittycat1 because they don't know what they are talking about. I guess you could see negative in me, aj and pphsfan razzing each other.

I'll start posting like other people from now on. Every reply will be LMAO! That is great!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Now, that's funny!!!LMAO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mustang04
08-17-2006, 09:10 PM

I'll start posting like other people from now on. Every reply will be LMAO! That is great!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MUCH BETTER...i like ya more already!!:)

neck_06
08-17-2006, 10:28 PM
MUCH BETTER...i like ya more already!!:)

LMAO! That is great!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3afan
08-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
LMAO! That is great!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was wondering who whould jump on that ... good job neck

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm still waiting to see all these negative post.

Steer Fever
08-18-2006, 06:50 PM
This kid is so immature, what a monkey slap,
emerson you are a has-been low life that can't hack it, so lay off everyone and then maybe you will start earning everyone's respect. i don't like or respect you and ither do alot of people on here "eh"

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Says the guy who wishes VY has a career ending injury.

3afan
08-18-2006, 07:04 PM
he's got ya there SF ...

Steer Fever
08-18-2006, 07:06 PM
yes that's right, the guy is a bone-head an d not only do i hope he gets a career ending injury i hope he gets hit on the field when trying to do his running and gets "paralyzed" forever,

i don't like you, you don't know sports and you are a little punk kid,

you and addias are the worst on here.

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Lol, I know way more about sports than you do buddy. You think OU is still gonna win the NC and you jumped on the a&m bandwagon this season.

and you arn't so much a kid yourself being only 18.

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
who really cares about a small school in OKlahoma, D'111 i believe.
the ncaa should have only division and that's d-1
if the kids aren't good enough to play the best d-1 ball then they shouldn't even play at all, meaning they aren't good enough to play d-1 ball
however this is only my opinion

Didn't want to invade that other thread.

Hardon Simmons is in Texas you all sports knowing moron.

3afan
08-18-2006, 07:14 PM
...not only do i hope he gets a career ending injury i hope he gets hit on the field when trying to do his running and gets "paralyzed" forever

:eek:

just unbelievable ...

Bullaholic
08-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Both you young guys might be pleasantly surprised how many other posters might respond to your posts if you would try to contribute something worthwhile to threads instead of seeing who can "pee" the furtherest.

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 07:24 PM
As opposed to what? Having 4000 5 word replies to lame jokes? Anytime I post about a thread it's still on the original topic, not going off into a 1 on 1 conversation about timbuktu

Gobbla2001
08-18-2006, 07:25 PM
being negative, pecimistic, all the same thing...

HE does contribute some funny stuff here and there though...

But yes, I can see why everyone thinks he's always negative because I have pointed it out many times (when he was 3afan2k3, Holmes_Fan, whoever else and now Emerson1)...

But when he gets on a roll and schools folks like he just did Steer Fever you start to understand why you can't help but like him sometimes :clap:

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Only negative post I see me making are towards morons like him.

It's fun to get into an argument when you know you are gonna win.

Gobbla2001
08-18-2006, 07:32 PM

It's fun to get into an argument when you know you are gonna win.

Indeed... kind of like Cheif Ohera... I almost got my 4 year old cousin on here so he could practice winning arguements against Cheif... but I decided for my cousin to get better he needed to atLEAST compete with folk on the same level... if you compete with folks on lower levels than you, you really don't get too much better...

Emerson1
08-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Well all these people are older, I would think they would have better logic.

Gobbla2001
08-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Well all these people are older, I would think they would have better logic.

huh? mustang04 is only 12.......

eagles_victory
08-18-2006, 09:37 PM
you shall now be known as the "Negative Nancy" of the board...cuz everytime i see someone post something, here you come along and make some smart lil remark to bring down the mood that they were trying to create to humor the board.....such a typical highschooler....go to bed give the kid a break calling out a poster like you just did isnt exactly what I would call mature. Like I said earlier hold your self to the same standard your holding emerson to.

PlayaJBiehl20
08-18-2006, 09:44 PM
negative nancy

Bandera YaYa
08-18-2006, 09:48 PM
yes that's right, the guy is a bone-head an d not only do i hope he gets a career ending injury i hope he gets hit on the field when trying to do his running and gets "paralyzed" forever,

i don't like you, you don't know sports and you are a little punk kid,

you and addias are the worst on here. OMG!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!! I HAVE NEVER READ A MORE HATEFUL POST ON HERE!! YOU NEED TO CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU CAME FROM!! YOU ARE PITIFUL!! I HOPE THAT IS THE LAST UGLY POST WE HAVE TO SEE FROM YOU!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
08-18-2006, 10:00 PM

That's all I needed to see....Goodbye Steer Fever!!:wave: :wave:

eagles_victory
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
he's got ya there SF ... homer :D

Bandera YaYa
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's all I needed to see....Goodbye Steer Fever!!:wave: :wave: Dang smart woman!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3afan
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
homer :D

yep ...:p

bobcat1
08-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Now back to the topic. I agree about Emerson being "Negative Nancy", but let's stop and consider what his homelife might be like. Poor poor child, probably a learned behavior. I do feel sorry for him now that I think about it. It could be he has only this place to lash out at people. The physical ability is probably limited in real life, so he must rely on being superior through a portal such as this message board.

It actually has to do with being 16 and smarter than everyone else in the world. I bet we all were that way. I know my 6'5 16 year old is.

In about 10 years Emmy will respect his elders, but until then he will just continue to be Negative Nancy.

3afan
08-19-2006, 07:02 AM
bobcat1 - are you in middle school? this is certainly not a post a responsible, level headed adult would (should) make.

you should be bigger than than IMO ...

having said that - have a nice weekend.

Emerson1
08-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Now back to the topic. I agree about Emerson being "Negative Nancy", but let's stop and consider what his homelife might be like. Poor poor child, probably a learned behavior. I do feel sorry for him now that I think about it. It could be he has only this place to lash out at people. The physical ability is probably limited in real life, so he must rely on being superior through a portal such as this message board.

It actually has to do with being 16 and smarter than everyone else in the world. I bet we all were that way. I know my 6'5 16 year old is.

In about 10 years Emmy will respect his elders, but until then he will just continue to be Negative Nancy.
Sorry, I only "lash" out to are mpeople like you who talk and talk but don't make any sense at all. Go

Go look back at all your delusional UT and Ttech post, you should just quit posting before someone you know sees it and sends you to an old folks home.

SintonFan
08-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

ROFL!
Dude, I knew something was missing from the low for some time after I read that.;) :D
Keep posting friend.:)

mustang04
08-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
give the kid a break calling out a poster like you just did isnt exactly what I would call mature. Like I said earlier hold your self to the same standard your holding emerson to.

hmm...

:thinking:

i never said anything about maturity level(well, cept for saying he was a typical highschooler...i was just talkin about him always trying to bring down other ppl's post....thanx tho

mustang04
08-19-2006, 10:01 PM

PlayaJBiehl20
08-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1

i see where emerson is coming from, at least say somehting when you talk not just ramble.