PDA

View Full Version : Bruno Kirby

pantherpop
08-16-2006, 07:55 PM
I know his death yesterday was mentioned in a thread yesterday concerning the death of singer songwriter Johnny Duncan but I wanted to post this by itself. Kirby was a very funny actor who appeared in such movies as When Harry met Sally, he was Billy Crystal's best friend in the movie, also a very funny part in Good Morning Vietnam as the short Leutenant who always wanted to be saluted, and again as Billy Crystals friend in City Slickers. He died at age 57. A very funny actor who will be missed.

SWMustang
08-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
I know his death yesterday was mentioned in a thread yesterday concerning the death of singer songwriter Johnny Duncan but I wanted to post this by itself. Kirby was a very funny actor who appeared in such movies as When Harry met Sally, he was Billy Crystal's best friend in the movie, also a very funny part in Good Morning Vietnam as the short Leutenant who always wanted to be saluted, and again as Billy Crystals friend in City Slickers. He died at age 57. A very funny actor who will be missed.

You can't leave out hi performance in the Godfather part II

SWMustang
08-16-2006, 08:16 PM
on a side note, Bruno Kirby's father Bruce Kirby played Matt Dillon's dad in the movie "Crash"