PDA

View Full Version : PI Vs Rice Video

footballgal
08-16-2006, 07:32 PM
2003 UIL record breaking game, you can now see it, at the following link;

http://www.rgvsn.com/

All you do is, a fast register and go into the Sportsblog and click on the PI vs Rice game.

Then Enjoy!

pirate4state
08-16-2006, 07:58 PM
:clap: Thanks HS football on a Wednesday!! :)

footballgal
08-16-2006, 09:11 PM
You welcome!

It might have the Liberty Hill game on there too. I just haven't been able to watch the whole thing... I got company and had to pause it. grrrr :mad:

I am waiting for a response from the person that borrowed my DVD and put it up, to answer me if it has both Rice and Liberty Hill game on there or if he just made a typo on the title.

footballgal
08-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Well it is just the Rice Altair game, but I am hoping RGVSN, will also put up the Liberty Hill game. Also the 2002 season highlights game, with Aransas Pass and that year's state Champ Bandera Bulldogs.

Just keep checking for updates.:)

Bull Butter
08-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Well it is just the Rice Altair game, but I am hoping RGVSN, will also put up the Liberty Hill game. Also the 2002 season highlights game, with Aransas Pass and that year's state Champ Bandera Bulldogs.

Just keep checking for updates.:)

Don't count on it. RGVSN is not a big fan of 3A football. Do they even have 3A section on their site?

footballgal
08-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Don't count on it. RGVSN is not a big fan of 3A football. Do they even have 3A section on their site?

Actually no they don't, but we will make them change their mind, ;) but to be fair, they were the ones asked me about video for PI.

I am confident that they will hopfully add all the other games(LH,Ingleside, Bandara Aransas Pass) that I have on the DVD, since they borrowed my DVD.