PDA

View Full Version : Raymondville @ PI........Any Predictions?

BigKat20
10-11-2003, 09:38 PM
Well, this week is a do or die situation for PI and their chances for a district championship. They face a tough, speedy, and great team in Raymondville. The Bearkats are out to set a point that they are going to win the district championship. I think not just as a player, but as a football fan, that the Bearkats are going to win. That will happen because a good team finds ways to win. PI can not go all 4 quarters with the Kats no huddle offense. I don't care if they have missel, arrevallo, gabe, nieto, frankie, or trejo. They all go both ways and are not that conditioned for what going to hit them. So my vote goes to the Bearkats by 14...

Ray_BearKat
10-11-2003, 09:58 PM
Wow, I didn't know anyone else from Raytown actually posted on here. Can't wait for this one.

Raytown all the way!!!!!!

TARPON DAD
10-12-2003, 10:13 PM
well well well ,looks to be a very intersting game after that disapointing game last week .,
but if anybody can come back id have to saythe tarpons, are the team ,last weekl was wierd,
the tarpons had there chance but some how let it get away.
needless to say this should be the game of the week!
prop to lyford.
ray town watch out they will not take you lightly!!!!
good luck to ray town this is the big one for you all to .

laterz!

pi by 21+ :D

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

footballgal
10-14-2003, 10:07 AM
All I got to say is GO Tarpons GO!!

The DC of the Tarpons will be sorely missed, as was noted this past Friday. Again, my prayers and thoughts are with Coach Wade Birchum and his family.

I think Tarpons will have more than enough motivation and have been ready for this game, unfortunately since last week as it was obvious on Friday night.

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
10-14-2003, 10:29 AM
Tarp's by 19....

SintonFan
10-14-2003, 12:04 PM
Raymondville has a good team this year. PI has been a very inconsistent team. Which Tarpon team shows up this week?
I think Raymondville has just a little more under the hood. Bearcats by 7.

TARPON DAD
10-16-2003, 06:28 PM
well i know im ready ,and i know the tarpons will be there with ganas!
any way good luck to both teams and have a safe game.
go tarpons go!

remeber;

one team one goal!!!!!

footballgal
10-17-2003, 10:07 AM
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/appl.gif GO BIG BLUE!! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudnikhalfback.gif

Beat those Bearkats!

tomthall
10-17-2003, 10:07 AM
raymondville 6, PI 9... this is gonna be a barn burner