PDA

View Full Version : Odis

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 06:28 PM
You might want to tone it down just a little.

Just friendly advice from someone who knows better.

Odis
08-16-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm just an ol country boy. For some reason, little george got his panties ruffled because of some post I made about COPPER!!!

For cris' sakes, COPPER!!

So his mature arse posts up some kind of derogatory picture, that was removed before I could see it. Everyone has a good laugh at ol Odis. Well I thought I'd return the favor. I actually think the first picture is a pretty good representation of george. If you will recall his posts years ago on the pigskin prep site. He used to BRAG about eating nachos in a speedo.

Anywho, I don't think the pictures are "THAT" offensive.

Respectfully,

Odis

SnyTigBaseB07
08-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Odis
I'm just an ol country boy. For some reason, little george got his panties ruffled because of some post I made about COPPER!!!

So his mature arse posts up some kind of derogatory picture, that was removed before I could see it. Everyone has a good laugh at ol Odis. Well I thought I'd return the favor. I actually think the first picture is a pretty good representation of george. If you will recall his posts years ago on the pigskin prep site. He used to BRAG about eating nachos in a speedo.

Respectfully,

Odis

well i happen to think that they were funny, distasteful yes...but funny as crap!

i salute you in your semi-flame

lol :D

Maroon87
08-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey STB07...when did you move to Boston?:confused:

Ranger Mom
08-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Ohhhh......this could get GOOD!!

(I wish I had a smilie rubbing his hands together)!:)

SnyTigBaseB07
08-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Hey STB07...when did you move to Boston?:confused:

a couple weeks back :(

SWMustang
08-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
a couple weeks back :( are there any details pertaining to the move you can share with the group?

SnyTigBaseB07
08-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
are there any details pertaining to the move you can share with the group?

sure i guess, lol

i came up here to visit my mom at first! then a bunch of stuff happened and it was like wow im supposed to be here

see im a very firm believer in god and in gods will, so when i think i know what he wants me to do, i do my best to do it, well i was up at church one day, and i found out their youth minister quit, and i was joking around talking to the head pastor and make a comment about working as the YM there. well he said that he'd take me on as assistant to whoever he hired, so that was one thing! the second is i met the absolutely best girl ive met in my life, and we kinda like fell in love or w/e, so i couldnt leave, plus...i'm the varsity teams ace in baseball and a powerplayer in football, i couldnt turn down the oppurtunity to make allstate in 2 sports this year!

Maroon87
08-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
sure i guess, lol

i came up here to visit my mom at first! then a bunch of stuff happened and it was like wow im supposed to be here

see im a very firm believer in god and in gods will, so when i think i know what he wants me to do, i do my best to do it, well i was up at church one day, and i found out their youth minister quit, and i was joking around talking to the head pastor and make a comment about working as the YM there. well he said that he'd take me on as assistant to whoever he hired, so that was one thing! the second is i met the absolutely best girl ive met in my life, and we kinda like fell in love or w/e, so i couldnt leave, plus...i'm the varsity teams ace in baseball and a powerplayer in football, i couldnt turn down the oppurtunity to make allstate in 2 sports this year!

Well best of luck dude...just don't start talking all funny on us. Remember...you're from Texas!:D Don't be a stranger!

SnyTigBaseB07
08-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Well best of luck dude...just don't start talking all funny on us. Remember...you're from Texas!:D Don't be a stranger!

ya ive been in the football program here for a week and i've already got nicknames

coach calls me snyder

the players call me tex!

i wont forget where im from!!!!

plus i'll be back to go to UT this summer!!

HOOK EM HORNS!

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 08:10 PM

Respectfully,

Odis

I noticed your pics had to be removed too.:thinking:

Gsquared
08-16-2006, 08:17 PM

Respectfully,

Odis Son, you aint no more country all those nashville girlies. Ill lay ya 10 your all belt buckle and no horse! Dont know many good ol country boys that come back cryin and fussin over a pic

GreenMonster
08-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Son, you aint no more country all those nashville girlies. Ill lay ya 10 your all belt buckle and no horse! Dont know many good ol country boys that come back cryin and fussin over a pic

Ain't no "Drug Store Cowboys" in IP. Odis has to be the real deal. Besides that, farmers have no need for gawdy belt buckles or horses. Just because he says he's a country boy don't make him no cowboy.