PDA

View Full Version : Phil C

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 04:54 PM
I was just flipping through the TV , and could have sworn I saw Captain Kirk playing an indian, on some old western. Man was he goofy. I guess I need to switch to rum. I already feel that I may be spelling some words wrong.

Phil C
08-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I was just flipping through the TV , and could have sworn I saw Captain Kirk playing an indian, on some old western. Man was he goofy. I guess I need to switch to rum. I already feel that I may be spelling some words wrong.

Interesting. I will see if I can find anything. A lot of people don't know it but Rock Hudson played an Indian in the 1950 James Stewart Western called Winchester73. Sometimes they show it on the Encore Westerns Channel.

Phil C
08-17-2006, 09:55 AM
I think the movie may have been "White Comanche" in which Captain Kirk (William Shatner) plays two half breed twin brothers called Johnny Moon and Notah. Joseph Cotton plays Sheriff Logan. The movie was made in Spain in 1967 and Captain Kirk must have went their during the off season filming of his tv series Star Trek. The story is about the twins that go opposite ways and they are sons of a white woman who married an Indian settler.
I think you saw that on TCM movies. Strange I missed it. I will have to keep an eye out for it when they show it again.