PDA

View Full Version : Where's?.....

Bullaholic
08-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Where are these posters?:

SE Texas- WOS, Jasper, and others.

East Texas- Canton, Tex LE, Palestine

Celina- I thought there would be a bunch of these guys.

Pilot Point, Gainesville?

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 03:32 PM
There are no Pilot Point posters here. Keith7 is the only Gainesville poster I can think of. I think Fletch might be a Celina fan, but I am not sure where he is from. Kepdawg is a Jasper guy I am pretty sure. Who cares about WOS? lol

Bullaholic
08-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
There are no Pilot Point posters here. Keith7 is the only Gainesville poster I can think of. I think Fletch might be a Celina fan, but I am not sure where he is from. Kepdawg is a Jasper guy I am pretty sure. Who cares about WOS? lol

Well, you colud get PPStatebound to come join you over here. Remember when I asked you if you and him were the same guy?

Yea, there have been a couple of posters who have remained active thru the off-season from these areas, but there are many more I wish would come back for the season. We need a good state-wide cross-section. I know that severalof those areas have got dedicated area websites.

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Just so you know, I have no clue who PPStatebound is. LOL

And it is only a rumor that I ever lived in Pilot Point.

I have no affiliation with Pilot Point other than the fact that I used to love to get under Old Card's skin with my research of them. :D

j_dog
08-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

I am right here. Never went anywhere.

Bullaholic
08-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
I am right here. Never went anywhere.

Yea, I saw you and a couple of others on the "Jasper Forum" thread earlier. Good to see you guys---hope we'll be able to have some good football discussions on SE Texas games soon.

spiveyrat
08-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Yea, I saw you and a couple of others on the "Jasper Forum" thread earlier. Good to see you guys---hope we'll be able to have some good football discussions on SE Texas games soon.

And I'm still here. :confused:

shankbear
08-16-2006, 04:03 PM
been at the stupid courthouse all day. what fun!!!!

Bullaholic
08-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
been at the stupid courthouse all day. what fun!!!!

pro bono? :D

griff
08-16-2006, 04:29 PM
There are a few WO-S posters here who don't have "WO-S" in their signature. Count me among them. I'm always lurking...occasionally posting.

kepdawg
08-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Me a Jasper guy? :confused:

Maybe. :thinking:

I think a lot of the southeast texas people are spending more times over on the southeast texas board.

j_dog
08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah, when there is something to talk about. :D Jasper football is pretty much under the radar this year.

Bullaholic
08-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Yeah, when there is something to talk about. :D Jasper football is pretty much under the radar this year.

We all have to "spit into the wind" some years, j_dog----ain't nothing like Friday nights win or lose.

shankbear
08-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Bull....actually got paid on the thing I was in court handling. Have to pay the bills. I do plenty of pro bono work during the year. Did a bunch after Rita whacked us here.

Astrosdawg07
08-16-2006, 09:11 PM

JASPER