PDA

View Full Version : A serious dilemma I have this evening...

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 02:04 PM
I can't decide what to do. When I get home, there will be a box containing Seasons 1 & 2 of Entourage waiting on my doorstep. I sure wouldn't mind sitting down and watching the first few episodes tonight.

However, I have finally found a decent poker game in my area that appears to be reputable and safe and I was thinking about going to play in their tournament tonight so I can get a feel for the venue and players and decide if it's worth any return trips.

What should I do

pirate4state
08-16-2006, 02:07 PM
You should do all 3!! Ask the girl to watch the 1st episode with you and then go play poker! :eek: :D :D

GreenMonster
08-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You should do all 3!! Ask the girl to watch the 1st episode with you and then go play poker! :eek: :D :D I agree but instead of playing poker play pokeher. It's a great new card game played in the bedroom. :D

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I agree but instead of playing poker play pokeher. It's a great new card game played in the bedroom. :D

way to keep things on the up and up around here! :thumbsup:

Odis
08-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Hale, I vote: "none of the above". I am just praying you'll stay on here all day and all night and enlighten us with your witty off-topic BS!!!! This seems to be your modus operandi....

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 02:11 PM
You stay classy GM:p

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 02:12 PM
I must also mention that the tourney starts about 730 and I would have to leave about 7 to get make sure I find the place and am ready to play when it starts. I don't get home until 6 so after I grab my free campisi's pizza in the main building...I likely wouldn't have time to watch Entourage. That's why it's one or the other. Obviously, I could see if the girl wants to watch Entourage after pizza...and she does want to learn to play poker too! ;) We are going up to Winstar on Saturday to see Pat Green so maybe "giving her some pointers" on the game now wouldn't be a bad idea.

GreenMonster
08-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You stay classy GM:p She would probably appreciate the extra attention, SHEESH!

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Odis
Hale, I vote: "none of the above". I am just praying you'll stay on here all day and all night and enlighten us with your witty off-topic BS!!!! This seems to be your modus operandi....

I do what I can to help the team! Maybe I should help the Iowa Park coaches learn to run an offense that isn't so damn predictable. I just might have to start calling them the 2nd coming of Coach Bourquin! :eek:

GreenMonster
08-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
to see Pat Green "giving her some pointers" wouldn't be a bad idea. It's never too late to learn a few new tricks Adidas, I say go for it! :D

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 02:47 PM
hmm...we are starting to see a clear favorite in this poll...a tough choice indeed!