PDA

View Full Version : Adidas?

Gsquared
08-16-2006, 09:29 AM
You ever go to Firewater?

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 01:19 PM
sorry I was in a meeting and missed this one. Yeah I go out there every so often. Last time I was there was to see the WB. The Trailers are out there tmrw and I thought about going but after hearing some of their new stuff...I think I'll pass as they will likely play a bunch of that in advance of the new CD coming out.

Once Wade or (if we are ever lucky enough) Randy is back out there...I'll be there. I'm heading up to Denton on Friday night to see Randy @ the NTX State Fair. Should be a good time. Wade is @ Gilley's on Saturday but I'm gonna be @ Winstar to see PG!

Gsquared
08-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
sorry I was in a meeting and missed this one. Yeah I go out there every so often. Last time I was there was to see the WB. The Trailers are out there tmrw and I thought about going but after hearing some of their new stuff...I think I'll pass as they will likely play a bunch of that in advance of the new CD coming out.

Once Wade or (if we are ever lucky enough) Randy is back out there...I'll be there. I'm heading up to Denton on Friday night to see Randy @ the NTX State Fair. Should be a good time. Wade is @ Gilley's on Saturday but I'm gonna be @ Winstar to see PG!
I was thinkin about going to see Pat Green this weekend too but I got a date with a real live girl this weekend!

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I was thinkin about going to see Pat Green this weekend too but I got a date with a real live girl this weekend!

so bring her on up to see Pat. I can probably get you 2 meet and greet passes if you are interested! It's a good way to impress the ladies! :thumbsup:

Gsquared
08-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
so bring her on up to see Pat. I can probably get you 2 meet and greet passes if you are interested! It's a good way to impress the ladies! :thumbsup:
Seriously???? Ima send you my email addy and phone number!

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Seriously???? Ima send you my email addy and phone number!

Dont' bother calling him. He doesn't answer his phone.:D