PDA

View Full Version : Geez

PPHSfan
08-15-2006, 09:42 PM
My friggin ac adapter cord on my laptop quit working. So I go to Best Buy on my way home for work thinking, I have fifty bucks cash in my pocket, I will run in and grab another one.

Now I owe Visa another 140 bucks. How can a friggin extension cord cost that much? Shouldn't it come with a naked dancer or something?:D

Bandera YaYa
08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
You mean, your's didn't????????? that sucks......

Bullaholic
08-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
My friggin ac adapter cord on my laptop quit working. So I go to Best Buy on my way home for work thinking, I have fifty bucks cash in my pocket, I will run in and grab another one.

Now I owe Visa another 140 bucks. How can a friggin extension cord cost that much? Shouldn't it come with a naked dancer or something?:D

They love "fat cat" Texans in the Big Easy, PPHSFan....:D

spiveyrat
08-16-2006, 06:44 AM

Reminds me of the shopping for a HDMI cord I did last weekend. Talk about pricey! :eek:

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Reminds me of the shopping for a HDMI cord I did last weekend. Talk about pricey! :eek:

I bought an HDMI cord...and returned it the next day. I didn't feel that my picture quality was any better than with good (and affordable) component cables. It did create a different shade with reds (more of an orange looko) but it definitely wasn't a clearer picture by any means.

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 08:20 AM

I would keep that receipt...buy one on eBay and return the original to Best Buy once you get the new one. By chance, what type of computer do you have and how old is it? I have an HP notebook that's a little less than 2 years old and my power cord is starting to crap out on it.

44INAROW
08-16-2006, 08:22 AM
They saw you driving that H3 and figured you had tons of $$ :D

PPHSfan
08-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
They saw you driving that H3 and figured you had tons of $$ :D

H2 :mad:
LOL

Oh yea, Adidas it is a Toshiba Sat Pro.

Odis
08-16-2006, 09:33 AM
>>I would keep that receipt...buy one on eBay and return the original to Best Buy once you get the new one. By chance, what type of computer do you have and how old is it? I have an HP notebook that's a little less than 2 years old and my power cord is starting to crap out on it.<<

Thats REAL classy!!! Fraud??

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Odis
>>I would keep that receipt...buy one on eBay and return the original to Best Buy once you get the new one. By chance, what type of computer do you have and how old is it? I have an HP notebook that's a little less than 2 years old and my power cord is starting to crap out on it.<<

Thats REAL classy!!! Fraud??

How is that fraud again??? He bought the product with the intent of using it. However, if you can find a better price and return the original then you would do the same thing. Actually, I would ask Best Buy if they will match the price...when they tell you know then you shoot them the birt and get your money back! It is a money back guarantee! :thumbsup: