PDA

View Full Version : Had lunch in Snyder Yesterday....

GetRDoneStangs
08-15-2006, 07:07 PM
I had lunch at an undisclosed Mexican food restaurant with a co-worker who once lived in Sweetwater, then Abilene Wylie and now Greenwood.. when in walked several young men dressed in work out garb. My co-worker really never got in to any of the schools sports wise, but made a comment to me about Sweetwater-Snyder and anyway we finished lunch and I asked him if he could "Cover Me" I was going over to talk some smack with the kids in the back....He asked me what are you going to say????????? ... I said "How amazing it is that Snyder has this many turning out for Boy's Tennis!!" :clap: :clap:
He said "They are BIGGER that both of us... I am not for sure if they are faster.... so I am getting a head start...You Are On Your Own!!!:D ".... paid our bill and went to the truck....:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Well, I actually would not have gone up to these young men and started any crap... we kind of laughed about it..

Actually, they where very well mannered and possible one of the quietest tables at Jarmillio's .... of course they looked hungry... and with school starting today, I don't blame them for having a "Good" meal for lunch!

Good luck guy's... maybe wel will meet this year!!!

BTW... This is not to jab the tennis program... it was evident by their size that they played football!!!

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Snyder schools start tomorrow. Glad the guys were well mannered. Good to here you enjoyed your meal, since thats all we have is mexican food resturants. Hey we are getting a new steak house, can't wait for it to open. :D

MHSvarsity2007
08-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Snyder schools start tomorrow. Glad the guys were well mannered. Good to here you enjoyed your meal, since thats all we have is mexican food resturants. Hey we are getting a new steak house, can't wait for it to open. :D

snyder has the shack though...which is quite amazing....until you eat there for like the 10th time...then it gets old. :)

Mustangpride09
08-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Whats the name of that chinese place?

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
snyder has the shack though...which is quite amazing....until you eat there for like the 10th time...then it gets old. :)

:thumbsup:

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Whats the name of that chinese place?

China Dragon or Dragon China, something like that. Polynesian Gardens has this dish called Chinese Fajitas, man its good!

GetRDoneStangs
08-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey we are getting a new steak house, can't wait for it to open.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .

It will my turn to buy next time!!!!

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .

It will my turn to buy next time!!!!

I think its opening in September or first of October. Their redoing the old train depot. :D

sweetwater07
08-15-2006, 08:15 PM
i once had lunch at taco johns in snyder....before a certain sweetwater/ snyder game..on which we won't discuss the score...either way the people that worked there were not exactly friendly to us while we were wearing our sweetwater material... i guess thats to be expected from the greatest rivalry in 3A...

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i once had lunch at taco johns in snyder....before a certain sweetwater/ snyder game..on which we won't discuss the score...either way the people that worked there were not exactly friendly to us while we were wearing our sweetwater material... i guess thats to be expected from the greatest rivalry in 3A...

:thumbsup: :D ya that happen to me one time in the richie room.

sweetwater07
08-15-2006, 08:24 PM
:thumbsup: :D ya that happen to me one time in the richie room.

i hardly ate...i was scared of eating a big fat cooks loogy!!!!

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i hardly ate...i was scared of eating a big fat cooks loogy!!!!

true.....true.....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_15_7.gif

sweetwater07
08-15-2006, 08:35 PM
true.....true.....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_15_7.gif

my friend made an obscene comment to the blonde girl working the register...as payback for their rudeness...needless to say my feet and truck made a move to get out of there quick!!!

Pmoney
08-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey we are getting a new steak house, can't wait for it to open. :D

i didnt know this :confused:

Tiger Baseball
08-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i didnt know this :confused:

Going to be at the old train depot.

Pmoney
08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Going to be at the old train depot.
thats cool what is it going to be called?

DaHop72
08-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
thats cool what is it going to be called? Mormalleys, or something like that.