PDA

View Full Version : Yes I am this stupid...

D_bird
08-15-2006, 06:18 PM
I was upgrading our forum software on Texas2AFootball.com and I hit a wrong button at the wrong time and deleted everything, and I do mean everything. So if you still want to be on that site after the idiot webmaster (me) deleted everything you'll have to re-register on the forums

piratebg
08-15-2006, 06:21 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
08-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by D_bird
I was upgrading our forum software on Texas2AFootball.com and I hit a wrong button at the wrong time and deleted everything, and I do mean everything. So if you still want to be on that site after the idiot webmaster (me) deleted everything you'll have to re-register on the forums

Back break D_Bird----I'll try to help pass the word. You've been doing a great job with that site, and I know all of the 2A fans appreciate your efforts. Everybody will be back in no time with the season not far off. Let me know any other way I can help.

piratebg
08-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Don't worry bout it. Everyone has bad days.

Maroon87
08-15-2006, 06:25 PM
That sounds like one of those SW Airlines commercials. "Wanna get away?";)

wedo
08-15-2006, 06:26 PM
hahahaha that was smart!!!! j/k

Well someone has to give you a hard time!!!

D_bird
08-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Well, after the deletion of eveything while trying to upgrade the software, I have the new forum software up now. I have the football forums set up the way they were before.

The XMB software installed a lot easier than the phpbb was while attempting to reinstall it.

sinton66
08-15-2006, 07:39 PM
so now, learn your lesson and back everything up. Trust me, it comes in handy sometimes.;)

LH Panther Mom
08-16-2006, 06:18 AM
I'll let marlin fan know, since he doesn't keep up very well. :D Glad you got everything back up.....sorry you erased my big 3 posts. ;)

marlin fan
08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
tried to register my old name and it said its reserved...:confused: :confused: :confused:

44INAROW
08-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by D_bird
Well, after the deletion of eveything while trying to upgrade the software, I have the new forum software up now. I have the football forums set up the way they were before.

The XMB software installed a lot easier than the phpbb was while attempting to reinstall it.

d-bird - what is the WWW address?

Bullaholic
08-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
d-bird - what is the WWW address?

Try this 44INAR--

http://www.texas2afootball.com

If you have trouble, I know you can catch D_bird on our local Wise Co. football site "Friday Night Fever":

http://www.fridaynightfever.net/