PDA

View Full Version : Adidas and Gobbla, a ScrubOak update

Gsquared
08-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Out here in Scrub Oak, new coach Nubbin' Phartsmiller, could lead the Fightin' Acorns to a banner year. Sista Butts was going to be the bell cow, but she got her a good paying job in the oil field as a rough-neck. Bathseba has been having some female problems and is out indefinitely. The oldest of the 3 sets of twins in the Butt family, Pearl and Opal, will move up from the 7th grade team to lead Scrub Oak School House. Coach Nubbin' has installed a 2-9 look on defense to feature the twins in 0 shade techiques. "We plan on knocking snot bubbles outta that center full-time ever stinking play just as he hikes it. They could run outta centers soon. We'll see. Hard to run a play when you can't hike the ball, or get someone to try to. Offense will be pretty simple too. Pearl and Opal, 'Ms. Inside and Ms. Outside'."
Scrub Oak opens at home against Bug Tussle in the matinee feature game of a triple header on September 2. As part of the Annual Fall Acorn Festival; Trickham plays Ft. Boggy in the opener and Needmore plays Buffalo Gap in the middle game. After the opener, the Fightin' Acorns play Mt. Pisgah away, Sand Flat at home, and Dew at home before district starts. Cut and Shoot and Scrub Oak figure to be the front runners in district play, although Tehuacana and Pigeon Roost could surprise people. Elm Mott is down this year.

Adidas410s
08-15-2006, 02:19 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: That 2-9 could turn out to be very menacing. I wonder if they are ever going to revert back to their 1-5-5 formation that they are known for :thinking:

Gsquared
08-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:clap: :clap: :clap: That 2-9 could turn out to be very menacing. I wonder if they are ever going to revert back to their 1-5-5 formation that they are known for :thinking:
The 1-5-5 wont work since Bertha dropped out and got her GED. She was a man child, or woman child. Remember when Scrub Oak scrimmaged Hockaday and how they just dominited?

Adidas410s
08-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
The 1-5-5 wont work since Bertha dropped out and got her GED. She was a man child, or woman child. Remember when Scrub Oak scrimmaged Hockaday and how they just dominited?

One of the best games ever played indeed. Bertha sure knew how to bring the wood in the trenches...literally! :thumbsup:

Gsquared
08-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
One of the best games ever played indeed. Bertha sure knew how to bring the wood in the trenches...literally! :thumbsup:
Yeah, the best though was when scrub oak had the new female trainer and big Billy Joe Humphry pulled a groin. Before the trainer went in to examine Billy Joe, the coach said," listen, you dont have to do this". She said. "why"? Im the trainer". Coach says "they call Billy Joe the infant". She replied "Oh its no big deal, Ive worked with over grown babies before, let me in" He warned " I dont know if you understand what im saying", she pushes him aside, walks in and pulls Billy Joes pants down to examine him. Outside, coaches and players hear a loud scream and her hitting the floor. They run in as she wakes up. She said, "I thought yall call him the infant", coach says yeah we do, hes 8 pounds 20 inches"!!

Adidas410s
08-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, the best though was when scrub oak had the new female trainer and big Billy Joe Humphry pulled a groin. Before the trainer went in to examine Billy Joe, the coach said," listen, you dont have to do this". She said. "why"? Im the trainer". Coach says "they call Billy Joe the infant". She replied "Oh its no big deal, Ive worked with over grown babies before, let me in" He warned " I dont know if you understand what im saying", she pushes him aside, walks in and pulls Billy Joes pants down to examine him. Outside, coaches and players hear a loud scream and her hitting the floor. They run in as she wakes up. She said, "I thought yall call him the infant", coach says yeah we do, hes 8 pounds 20 inches"!!

ROFLMAO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ahh...I better just quit on that one. You win...You win...