PDA

View Full Version : Spivey....

lepfan
08-15-2006, 02:06 AM
...are you getting some of this 50 something weather tonight? It was really nice today...in the 70s...We had the windows open all day...nice breeze!

kepdawg
08-15-2006, 02:18 AM
It is 82 at 2:15 AM here!

DU_stud04
08-15-2006, 03:42 AM
86 and its about 3:45 am:(

spiveyrat
08-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Yeah, it's been nice! I think yesterday's high was around 78. Today's is supposed to be 86. I hope the clouds hold... that'll keep the temp down. Man did we ever need the rain we've gotten over the last day and a half. My back yard was starting to get cracks in it. :eek:

lepfan
08-15-2006, 01:56 PM
We got 4.5 inches on Sunday evening...in a short period of time. That equals flash flood in this flat state! A lot of basements were turned into wading pools around here...I live at the top of the hill (and don't have a basement) so I was safe. Although driving home I had water coming up to my headlights...and I was downtown under the redlight...I did turn my sprinklers off...didn't see the need to water after all that! It is 75 here and is only supposed to get up to 76...man it is nice. Tomorrow is supposed to be 80ish and then back to the 90s after that.

pirate4state
08-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
We got 4.5 inches on Sunday evening...in a short period of time. That equals flash flood in this flat state! A lot of basements were turned into wading pools around here...I live at the top of the hill (and don't have a basement) so I was safe. Although driving home I had water coming up to my headlights...and I was downtown under the redlight...I did turn my sprinklers off...didn't see the need to water after all that! It is 75 here and is only supposed to get up to 76...man it is nice. Tomorrow is supposed to be 80ish and then back to the 90s after that. boo :tongue:

I'm jealous. Well you can keep the rain, but I like those "cool" temps you guys are getting!

spiveyrat
08-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
boo :tongue:

I'm jealous. Well you can keep the rain, but I like those "cool" temps you guys are getting!

It's a nice break from the 100's! ;)