PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Movie "Titanic" is on HBO Family this Friday (August 18) at 10 P.M.

Phil C
08-14-2006, 04:53 PM
SPOILER WARNING - Do not read farther if you haven't seen this great movie and don't miss it!

It won several oscars including best picture of the year and has such great stars as Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Cathy Bates, and Bill Paxton. It is about the great ship Titanic as it sailed for America in 1912. Don't miss this great movie if you haven't seen it. It is hard to believe that it has been almost ten years ago when it was released. Several movies have been made about the Titanic.

Be sure to watch out for Jean Claude Van Damme's great cameo appearance.

This is a great movie but it does have the same flaw that many of the previous movies about the Titanic have in that the ship always sinks.

Emerson1
08-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I think everyone here knows what eventually happened to the titanic.

Bulldog_12
08-14-2006, 04:55 PM
On HBO FAMILY? Didnt we see Kate Winslset's boobs in that movie? Anyways, where was JVD? I must have missed that.

Gobbla2001
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I think everyone here knows what eventually happened to the titanic.
ha

Sweetwater Red
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM
There's only one good scene in this whole movie and we guys
know which one that is don't we? :D :devil: :D

Phil C
08-14-2006, 04:57 PM
The Titanic was considered unsinkable. But remember this everyone "Tain't a ship made that can't be sunk and tain't an ocean made that can't be traveled."

Gobbla2001
08-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
On HBO FAMILY? Didnt we see Kate Winslset's boobs in that movie?

I never really paid attention to the movie, so I wouldn't know about the boobs, but I know a lot of the 'family' movie stations will show some questionable things for 'family' viewing...

better than showing Lord of the G-Strings I guess

Phil C
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
On HBO FAMILY? Anyways, where was JVD? I must have missed that.

He played one of the guys in the first part of the movie that loses the tickets to Leo and his friend. He is the one that hit the other guy.

injuredinmelee
08-14-2006, 05:15 PM
guys if you plan to watch this movie AGAIN please return your man cards to FANTOM offices.

pantherpop
08-14-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
He played one of the guys in the first part of the movie that loses the tickets to Leo and his friend. He is the one that hit the other guy.

I never knew that. I really thought it was a good movie though.

pantherpop
08-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
guys if you plan to watch this movie AGAIN please return your man cards to FANTOM offices.
Come on now, I really liked the movie and there's not really that much wrong with me, best I can tell. :nerd:

shankbear
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I read that she had a "boob" double. Quite titilating.

pantherpop
08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Phil are you sure that is Van Dam. I actually put the movie in the vcr and it sure didn't look like him. I could be wrong though. Has anybody else looked at it.