PDA

View Full Version : (Not Football) Dancing With the Stars

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 02:59 PM
I don't watch this---but here's the new star line-up for this season's "Dancing With the Stars".

Stevie Wonder
The Big Show
Roseanne Barr
Dame Edna
Bill Gates
Queen Elizabeth

:D

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 03:02 PM
hmm...I heard that Sara Evans and Emmitt Smith were also going to be on the show.

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
hmm...I heard that Sara Evans and Emmitt Smith were also going to be on the show.

Actually----

TUCKER CARLSON – MSNBC news anchor -- and often controversial -- conservative political TV pundit and columnist. He will be partnered with professional dancer Elena Grinenko, who makes her series debut this season.

MONIQUE COLEMAN – Actress and teen idol from Disney Channel's smash hit High School Musical. She will be partnered with professional dancer Louis Van Amstel, who returns for his third season. Van Amstel danced with Lisa Rinna and Trista Sutter in previous seasons.

SARA EVANS – Country Music Award-winning and top-selling singing sensation. Sara will dance with Tony Dovolani, who partnered with Stacy Keibler in the second season.

WILLA FORD – Singing sensation and self-professed "bad girl of pop." Professional dancer Maxsim Chmerkovskiy, who teamed up with Tia Carrere last season, will be her professional dance partner.

VIVICA A. FOX – Stunning film and television actress/producer who has starred in several major blockbusters including Kill Bill and Independence Day. She will be partnered with professional dancer Nick Kosovich, who returns for his second season. He was previously paired with Tatum O'Neal.

HARRY HAMLIN – Film and TV star of the hit, award-winning drama series L.A. Law and husband of Dancing with the Stars alumna Lisa Rinna. Professional dancer Ashly Delgrosso returns to the series for her third season. She was previously paired with Master P and Joey McIntyre.

JOE LAWRENCE – Actor and former teen heartthrob. Professional dancer Edyta Sliwinska, who returns for her third season, will be his partner. She previously partnered with George Hamilton and Evander Holyfield.

MARIO LOPEZ – Actor and TV host. He will be partnered with professional dancer Karina Smirnoff, who makes her series debut.

SHANNA MOAKLER – National beauty queen, actress, model and reality television star. Professional dancer Jesse DeSoto joins the cast for the first time this season as her partner.

EMMITT SMITH – An NFL legend and three-time Super Bowl champion who holds the world's all-time leading rushing record and is considered one of the greatest football players to ever play the game. He will be partnered with Dancing with the Stars season two professional dance champion, Cheryl Burke.

JERRY SPRINGER – Notorious TV talk show host of The Jerry Springer Show, talk radio broadcaster and politician. He will be partnered with Australian beauty, professional dancer Kym Johnson, who makes her series debut this season. Kym was the champion of the Australian Dancing with the Stars.

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 03:03 PM
NEW YORK, NY, United States (UPI) -- ABC Monday revealed an eclectic lineup for its upcoming season of 'Dancing with the Stars,' including pop stars, talk hosts and a football legend.

Former teen idols Joey Lawrence and Mario Lopez will be joined by sports great Emmitt Smith; TV talk hosts Jerry Springer and Tucker Carlson; country music`s Sarah Evans; actors Vivica A. Fox, Shanna Moakler and Harry Hamlin; amd 'High School Musical' star Monique Coleman, it was announced during 'Good Morning America.'

Hamlin`s wife, actress Lisa Rinna, finished fourth place in last season`s competition.

The new season bows Sept. 12.

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 03:04 PM
NEW YORK, NY, United States (UPI) -- ABC Monday revealed an eclectic lineup for its upcoming season of 'Dancing with the Stars,' including pop stars, talk hosts and a football legend.

Former teen idols Joey Lawrence and Mario Lopez will be joined by sports great Emmitt Smith; TV talk hosts Jerry Springer and Tucker Carlson; country music`s Sarah Evans; actors Vivica A. Fox, Shanna Moakler and Harry Hamlin; amd 'High School Musical' star Monique Coleman, it was announced during 'Good Morning America.'

Hamlin`s wife, actress Lisa Rinna, finished fourth place in last season`s competition.

The new season bows Sept. 12.

You ain't "quick" enuff, Adidas. :D

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You ain't "quick" enuff, Adidas. :D

and that's a good thing! :thumbsup: :eek: ;)

I saw yours but decided to post mine anyways cuz it wouldn't take as long to read...

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 03:08 PM
and that's a good thing! :thumbsup: :eek: ;)

I saw yours but decided to post mine anyways cuz it wouldn't take as long to read...

lol. I know how you hate to make "long" posts. ;)

3afan
08-14-2006, 03:33 PM
this is the chick show of all chick shows ..... any guy that watches this, is, well, you know

GreenMonster
08-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
this is the chick show of all chick shows ..... any guy that watches this, is, well, you know

true, true

My Mrs. wants us to take a ballroom dancing class. I said OK but I didn't mean it. I hope she used her infrared vision to see through that lie.

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 03:45 PM
well look at who started this thread! :thumbsup:

DaHop72
08-14-2006, 03:46 PM
this is the chick show of all chick shows ..... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Now how would you know that?????

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 03:48 PM
well look at who started this thread! :thumbsup:

You better leave me alone or I'll sic Odis on you....:D

The part that really makes me feel silly, Adidas, is....Why did I need to start the thread with the "Not Football" warning? :D

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The part that really makes me feel silly, Adidas, is....Why did I need to start the thread with the "Not Football" warning? :D

true...true...