PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Downlow!!!

Adidas4I0s
08-14-2006, 02:16 PM
This is Adidas' alter personality just wanting to stop by and say hello. You won't see me on here much during the daytime as Adidas' posts enough to cover for the both of us already. I'll mainly stick to being a nights/weekends poster...which we all know is when the real fun occurs on the downlow! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Ranger Mom
08-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
This is Adidas' alter personality just wanting to stop by and say hello. You won't see me on here much during the daytime as Adidas' posts enough to cover for the both of us already. I'll mainly stick to being a nights/weekends poster...which we all know is when the real fun occurs on the downlow! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Is your quest to catch p4s out now???

eagles_victory
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
This is Adidas' alter personality just wanting to stop by and say hello. You won't see me on here much during the daytime as Adidas' posts enough to cover for the both of us already. I'll mainly stick to being a nights/weekends poster...which we all know is when the real fun occurs on the downlow! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh great this is all the downlow needed another Adidas :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is your quest to catch p4s out now???

of course not...I just figured I would give her a fighting chance and stick to weekday posting on this name. Now that I have internet at home...I can blow right by her. I made up about 50 posts on her this weekend just by stopping by on occasion. We'll try to keep things on the up and up for now...but I may have to revert over to this name when the need arises. Especially if somebody that doesn't "catch on" decides to call 4I0s a newbie! ;)

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
great this is all the downlow needed another Adidas :rolleyes:

1 Adidas is still better than any number of you...so 2 just makes it that much better! :thumbsup:

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

:mad: :mad: vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Borrowing a page out of Phil C's book, eh Adidas. Now you can get on and debate with yourself.

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Borrowing a page out of Phil C's book, eh Adidas. Now you can get on and debate with yourself.
Gotta follow the man straight to the top! :thumbsup: I'm trying to "move up in the family" to be the Don of the lesser known I-20 corridor! :thumbsup:

AggieJohn
08-14-2006, 02:31 PM
has your alter ego met PhiI C

pirate4state
08-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
of course not...I just figured I would give her a fighting chance and stick to weekday posting on this name. Now that I have internet at home...I can blow right by her. I made up about 50 posts on her this weekend just by stopping by on occasion. We'll try to keep things on the up and up for now...but I may have to revert over to this name when the need arises. Especially if somebody that doesn't "catch on" decides to call 4I0s a newbie! ;) Really???? Really???? {think Ari Gold}

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: