PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Phil C cheer for?!

Phil C
08-14-2006, 01:55 PM
The annual question. I would have a poll but I wasn't able to get it to work even though Ad sent some instructions but my computer skills are low indeed so I will give it in the old fashion way.

Tomorrow my hometown and alma mater (Freer) comes to Sinton and plays a three way volleyball tournament between Freer, Sinton and Yorktown. Who will Phil C cheer for when Freer and Sinton play? This is an annual suspenseful question. I won't know till game time. You know I am a Sinton Pirate fan but Freer is my alma mater. No question who I will cheer for when they each play Yorktown but the suspenseful question is what about when Sinton and Freer play. Suspense indeed! Anyone have opinions. Let the predictions begin. Remember gametimes start in Sinton tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:30 P.M.

pirate4state
08-14-2006, 01:56 PM
I know you'll end up cheering for both!! :thumbsup: :)

Sweetwater Red
08-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The annual question. I would have a poll but I wasn't able to get it to work even though Ad sent some instructions but my computer skills are low indeed so I will give it in the old fashion way.

Tomorrow my hometown and alma mater (Freer) comes to Sinton and plays a three way volleyball tournament between Freer, Sinton and Yorktown. Who will Phil C cheer for when Freer and Sinton play? This is an annual suspenseful question. I won't know till game time. You know I am a Sinton Pirate fan but Freer is my alma mater. No question who I will cheer for when they each play Yorktown but the suspenseful question is what about when Sinton and Freer play. Suspense indeed! Anyone have opinions. Let the predictions begin. Remember gametimes start in Sinton tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:30 P.M.

This is easy.

Never forget where you came from...:D .

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 01:59 PM
I helped you out with a poll Phil...:thumbsup:

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
:mad: :mad:

DaHop72
08-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Tomorrow my hometown and alma mater (Freer) comes to Sinton and plays a three way volleyball tournament between Freer, Sinton and Yorktown. Who will Phil C cheer for when Freer and Sinton play? This is an annual suspenseful question. I won't know till game time. You know I am a Sinton Pirate fan but Freer is my alma mater. No question who I will cheer for when they each play Yorktown but the suspenseful question is what about when Sinton and Freer play. Suspense indeed! Anyone have opinions. Let the predictions begin. Remember gametimes start in Sinton tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:30 P.M. Hey Phil, I have the answer for you. Being a bi-partisan myself, trust me you win either way, just don't let anyone know who you rooted for.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phil C
08-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Just a few more hours. I have decided I will cheer for one but I am not sure which one. Any guesses? :)

Phil C
08-15-2006, 11:29 AM
I will be the old guy at the game wearing my black San Antonio Spurs cap as usual. I also wear a cross. Say hi to me if you get to come tonight. They call me Bill.

AP Panther Fan
08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know you'll end up cheering for both!! :thumbsup: :)

Ding, ding, ding....I think we have a winner!;)

sinton66
08-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
This is easy.

Never forget where you came from...:D .

But, you should also never forget that Sinton people know where you sleep.:D

OnceABucJr
08-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Ingleside?

pirate4state
08-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
Ingleside? ROFL! I think. :thinking: I'm almost positive I know where Phil lives and it ain't in Ingleside. :D

Adidas410s
08-16-2006, 10:36 AM
so Phil...spill the dirt already! Who got your support???

Phil C
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Sinton Lady Pirates but it was difficult to cheer against my alma mater. Fortunately I got to cheer for Freer when they played Yorktown and the Freer girls were understanding. "whew!"