PDA

View Full Version : Adidas' Daily Poll...a QB controversy???

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 10:33 AM
After seeing Tony Romo have a very solid performance on Saturday night, do you think it's possible we could see a QB controversy develop at Valley Ranch?

Bullaholic
08-14-2006, 10:51 AM
My $.02.....Bledsoe will start the season. Too many picks or sacks due to immmobility by Bledsoe in the first 2 or 3 games, and then the controversy will bloom. Romo has proven he can perform---but just like in a heavyweight fight the challenger has to "knock out" the champ to win the title because the "champ" will win the close decisions.

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 11:17 AM
lotta voting...little discussion. What's going on here? This is the freakin' Dallas Cowboys!!! :mad:

DaHop72
08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
lotta voting...little discussion. What's going on here? This is the freakin' Dallas Cowboys!!! :mad: Don't you know, with Parcells there is no discussion.:hand: :hand:

Adidas410s
08-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Don't you know, with Parcells there is no discussion.:hand: :hand:

oh no....remember he said that the TO signing was a "collective decision" by coaches and management. Parcells has given into Jerry's evil tactics.

DaHop72
08-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
oh no....remember he said that the TO signing was a "collective decision" by coaches and management. Parcells has given into Jerry's evil tactics. :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma

Bearkat
08-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Bledsoe will be the QB, barring injury, for the entire season. It was, however, exciting to see Romo scramble out of the pocket. Bledsoe isn't exactly what I would call a mobile QB.

Chris Hart
08-14-2006, 08:18 PM
IMO, Parcells was just giving Romo alot of playing time to see if he is going to be the successor to Bledsoe at the end of this season or next, or even sooner if Drew suffers an injury. This is the last year on Romo's contract so it's now or never for him to prove himself in Dallas. I think he will be a quality QB for Dallas in the future. I think the sole purpose for the extended playing time is so Jerry and Bill could decide whether or not to sign him to a long term contract while he is still bargain basement price, and pull a fast one on the salary cap for a year or two when he finally takes over. It's good business, and I think Romo has proven that he is worth the extension....