PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget Volleyball!

Phil C
08-14-2006, 10:00 AM
I know we are excited about football but volleyball also starts. Sinton has their first regular seasons games tomorrow (Tuesday) in a 3 way tournament between Sinton, Yorktown, and Freer! Excitement indeed. Games start at 4:30 P.M.

garageoffice
08-14-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm right there with you Phil. We also start games on Tuesday at 5:00. I'm really looking forward to watching my daughter and her friends in their first HS games!

Cameron Crazy
08-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Good luck to all!

Phil C
08-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Good luck to all!

Same from me Cameron! I hope all the athletes stay injury free and are able to do their best no matter what their school is. Good luck to your daughter garage - you are in for a treat and I know you will enjoy it.

44INAROW
08-14-2006, 10:39 AM
I hear you Phil, we will be watching The Lady Gobblers vs The Lady Vipers of Victoria Memorial this evening in our brand new gym.. :)

Phil C
08-14-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I hear you Phil, we will be watching The Lady Gobblers vs The Lady Vipers of Victoria Memorial this evening in our brand new gym.. :)

Good luck to the Lady Gobblers 44. Do you know if they will be at our tournament on August 24 to 26? I was hoping they would meet on Sept 1 when the football teams play but unfornately our volleyball girls are scheduled for the Alice Tournament. I hope you have a great year in volleyball especially since I have known your coach (Martina Carillo) all her life since she is from Freer. She was one of the best female athletes in Freer in all sports especially track and volleyball. I am sure she will do a good job for you and hope the team goes far except when they play Sinton. :)

BTEXDAD
08-14-2006, 11:51 AM
defending state champ Bellville opens season Tuesday nite at home against Needville. I didn't hear how they did in scrimmages.
Lost six seniors from last year, (including my daughter), but Bellville is always tough.

luvhoops34
08-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Well it's about damm time Cuero got a new gym! I absolutely hated spectating in that old gym. The good thing was getting to eat Mexican food afterwards, umm umm good.

BTEXDAD
08-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Well it's about damm time Cuero got a new gym! I absolutely hated spectating in that old gym. The good thing was getting to eat Mexican food afterwards, umm umm good.

Bellville has new gym also, and it's about damn time for them too! LOL

44INAROW
08-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Good luck to the Lady Gobblers 44. Do you know if they will be at our tournament on August 24 to 26?

Phil
Looks like the Lady Gobblers will be @ the Victoria Memorial Tournament that weekend. We will be in Corpus (not sure what school) on the 18th and 19th and Seguin Sept 1 and 2

44INAROW
08-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

luvhoops - will you be coming to Cuero anytime this VB season?