AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:00 PM
still tryinjg to keep it hott

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:02 PM
let's keep this post interesting

sphinx1906
11-13-2002, 02:05 PM
I'm going to stoop down here and answer your post explayer(or should I say never played)but no disrespect to Moss but he can't catch Sauceda and lord help any of them that have to go head up with Peebles. If BC loses I'll eat crow for a month

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:22 PM
sphinx1906:
I'm going to stoop down here and answer your post explayer(or should I say never played)but no disrespect to Moss but he can't catch Sauceda and lord help any of them that have to go head up with Peebles. If BC loses I'll eat crow for a monthdude what is your problem...i'm trying to make sensible conversation and you turn it into a bashing...Sauceda is good...this is true.....his stats show it...but Moss is too...come fri. night we'll find out who is the better running back..but i can guarantee you that Sauceda prolly doesn't give his credit to his o'line...i know moss does

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:23 PM
sphinx1906:
I'm going to stoop down here and answer your post explayer(or should I say never played)but no disrespect to Moss but he can't catch Sauceda and lord help any of them that have to go head up with Peebles. If BC loses I'll eat crow for a monthdude what is your problem...i'm trying to make sensible conversation and you turn it into a bashing...Sauceda is good...this is true.....his stats show it...but Moss is too...come fri. night we'll find out who is the better running back..but don't come bashing a team that you don't know a lick about

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:25 PM
explayer2001:

sphinx1906:
I'm going to stoop down here and answer your post explayer(or should I say never played)but no disrespect to Moss but he can't catch Sauceda and lord help any of them that have to go head up with Peebles. If BC loses I'll eat crow for a monthdude what is your problem...i'm trying to make sensible conversation and you turn it into a bashing...Sauceda is good...this is true.....his stats show it...but Moss is too...come fri. night we'll find out who is the better running back..but don't come bashing a team that you don't know a lick aboutand another thing...yeah..i don't play...yeah i really never did...you can diss me about that...i don't care....just shows your immaturity

sphinx1906
11-13-2002, 02:39 PM
You are right I'll lay off the cracks about you, Ijust got pissed about the mom jokes on another post. Anyway, I have never seen moss or any of these guys play so it is unjust for me to make a comment on the matchups. I have however seen BC play and I know that Peebles does a hell of a job of getting his shoulders square when he hits the line. When they come to hit him they better bring their ass with them, he is strong. Good luck to both.

Bobkat
11-13-2002, 02:43 PM
Sorry to disappoint you explayer, but just a few weeks back on Channel Six Mr. Sauceda gave all the credit to his offensive line. Matter of fact, that was the first thing out of his mouth.

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:47 PM
Bobkat:
Sorry to disappoint you explayer, but just a few weeks back on Channel Six Mr. Sauceda gave all the credit to his offensive line. Matter of fact, that was the first thing out of his mouth.Then i formally apologize.....sorry

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 02:52 PM
sphinx1906:
You are right I'll lay off the cracks about you, Ijust got pissed about the mom jokes on another post. Anyway, I have never seen moss or any of these guys play so it is unjust for me to make a comment on the matchups. I have however seen BC play and I know that Peebles does a hell of a job of getting his shoulders square when he hits the line. When they come to hit him they better bring their ass with them, he is strong. Good luck to both.dude i seriously don't know why people took that mom thing the wrong way..i wasn't dissing the fact that mom's were on the..i was just finding humor in the fact that their were more mom's than players on that site....didn't know they would take it in a degrading manner.i apologize..oh and yeah...peebles is good but as far as player of the year on that team...all credit to mr. knight...........he's more versitile than peebles in my opinion..i do see BC just taking the hill 21-7...sphinx where you from....or what h.s. did you go to??

<small>[ November 13, 2002, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

sphinx1906
11-14-2002, 09:16 AM
You are right about that, Knight is by far their best player. When BC played Newton I was very impressed with him. Peebles is definatly a good back but Knight is so shifty that he can get into your secondary by making you miss. I gradusted in Louisiana but spent my K-12 years in southeast Texas(the football capital of the world). Tere is nothing like 3-a playoffs!

2futurecard'smom
11-14-2002, 09:49 AM
Sauceda gives all the credit to his line and is a class act along with being an outstanding running back. I don't know Moss, but don't think he can hold a candle to Sauceda. AND figure Jamie and Matt will have a good game against BH. Go Cards, Go Cats!

AggieJohn
11-14-2002, 03:09 PM
sphinx1906:
You are right about that, Knight is by far their best player. When BC played Newton I was very impressed with him. Peebles is definatly a good back but Knight is so shifty that he can get into your secondary by making you miss. I gradusted in Louisiana but spent my K-12 years in southeast Texas(the football capital of the world). Tere is nothing like 3-a playoffs!ain't that the truth...to excards mom....i'm sorry for any crap you think i did too you....i'm sorry.....but moss will hold more than a candle...he'll hold a mag-lite...good luck BC....good luck OF