PDA

View Full Version : Raider fans....

Bulldog_12
08-11-2006, 05:23 PM
I need the Techies help. I heard a rumor that two OL have quit the team after walking off the field during a practice this week. Any truth to this? If there is, its another huge loss and a bad way to start after losing two DE's and a safety and several reported academic ineligibilities.

mrescape43
08-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I need the Techies help. I heard a rumor that two OL have quit the team after walking off the field during a practice this week. Any truth to this? If there is, its another huge loss and a bad way to start after losing two DE's and a safety and several reported academic ineligibilities.

I wouldn't worry about the Red Raiders if I were you. I would worry about the fact that coach Fran can't field a winning football team! J/K:D

Bulldog_12
08-11-2006, 07:43 PM
good joke, but seriously. Does anyone have information on this? I have Tech as my number 1 to win the south, but they wont be there much longer if they lose more players.

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2006, 08:02 PM
I looked to see if I could find anything, but had no luck. The one piece of news I found was that Pete Richardson was moved from RB to the defensive backfield (didn't say what position). I'll keep looking. I know I used to have a subscription to LAJ message boards. I'll see if it's still active. They always have lots of good rumors and griping over there. ;)