PDA

View Full Version : Wylie's schedule

STANG RED
08-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong. I just saw a Wylie schedule, and they have an open date the week before playing Sweetwater, for I believe is the 3rd year in a row. Two solid weeks to concentrate on Sweetwater. Man that just aint right!!! No wonder we have lost the last two times we've played.
Worse yet, next year will be 4 years in a row with that open date before playing Sweetwater. DANG IT!!!!!!!!!! Wake up coach J.!!!
:crying:
OK, I'll quit crying now.

Bullaholic
08-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Correct me if I'm wrong. I just saw a Wylie schedule, and they have an open date the week before playing Sweetwater, for I believe is the 3rd year in a row. Two solid weeks to concentrate on Sweetwater. Man that just aint right!!! No wonder we have lost the last two times we've played.
Worse yet, next year will be 4 years in a row with that open date before playing Sweetwater. DANG IT!!!!!!!!!! Wake up coach J.!!!

Red, Red....You're supposed to say---"I don't care if those 'Dogs have a month, the "dogcatcher" is coming and he's riding on a big, mean, Red Mustang." :D

pero chato
08-11-2006, 04:13 PM

I've posted this before--the next two years are Sweetwater's turn to win.

STANG RED
08-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Red, Red....You're supposed to say---"I don't care if those 'Dogs have a month, the "dogcatcher" is coming and he's riding on a big, mean, Red Mustang." :D

Yeah, YEAH! Ththththaats what I meant to say! YEAH!!!
You tell em Bull!

Sweetwater Red
08-11-2006, 04:15 PM

I don't think them having a bye week mattered. I think getting up
for and beating Snyder the week before and then trying to do it
again the following week against Wylie was hard though.

Bullaholic
08-11-2006, 04:19 PM
All kidding aside---Sweetwater should be a much stronger team earlier this season if they avoid the plague of injuries they had at the start of last season.

STANG RED
08-11-2006, 04:27 PM
All kidding aside---Sweetwater should be a much stronger team earlier this season if they avoid the plague of injuries they had at the start of last season.

Agreed. We were hit hard, early,and often, with the injury bug last year. Surely we cant have that bad of luck, two years in a row. But, by the looks of our non-district schedule, it's gonna be hard to not be beat up a little bit. But then again, Wylie has just as tough of a non-district schedule as we do, so we will just have to see how it goes I guess.

injuredinmelee
08-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Wylie-345
Ditka- -2

If we can beat the he double hockey sticks out of Ditka the stangs wont be a problem.

Sweetwater Red
08-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Wylie-345
Ditka- -2

If we can beat the he double hockey sticks out of Ditka the stangs wont be a problem.

Totally :confused: .

wordonthastreet
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Wylie scrimmages Monahans the 2nd scrimmage. That will give both teams an eye opener before starting the regular season. Thats the word on the street.

injuredinmelee
08-11-2006, 05:09 PM
I am already on record as stating that Sweetwater will win the DII State Title. Rickadamus has spoken.

Adidas410s
08-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet
Wylie scrimmages Monahans the 2nd scrimmage. That will give both teams an eye opener before starting the regular season. Thats the word on the street.

It's not the word on the street when it's commonly held knowledge...and a FACT!

wildstangs
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Wylie has some great ones on the schedule this year. One that really intrigues me is the Frenship game. Hopefully Edwards and the new offense will be clicking by then.

One thing about Wylie, they may lose a couple in the regular season - even one they shouldnt - but Hugh always has them ready to go near the end of the season and the playoffs.

lostaussie
08-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am already on record as stating that Sweetwater will win the DII State Title. Rickadamus has spoken. thats a large post to tote. good luck:D

Snydertigersrul
08-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I don't think them having a bye week mattered. I think getting up
for and beating Snyder the week before and then trying to do it
again the following week against Wylie was hard though.

Didn't Sweetwater play Wylie before they played Snyder the last two years?

Adidas410s
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Didn't Sweetwater play Wylie before they played Snyder the last two years?
That is correct.

MHSvarsity2007
08-11-2006, 09:45 PM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/AmyJ1407/BAXTER.jpg

he's not on a mustang...but he's the dog catcher :D

Mustangpride09
08-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007

Too bad he couldn't catch the 10 mascots yall lost to last year. lol.

MHSvarsity2007
08-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Too bad he couldn't catch the 10 mascots yall lost to last year. lol.

you still know that baxter is rad. sweetwater doesn't even have a mascot like baxter.....! :)

Mustangpride09
08-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah, our mascot blows.

Tiger Baseball
08-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007

Is that a skunk... :D

MHSvarsity2007
08-14-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball