PDA

View Full Version : Forney on Pigskin Prep

kaorder1999
09-24-2001, 11:17 PM
(I POSTED THIS ON PIGSKIN PREP..ANYONE AGREE WITH ME?)

#1 For anyone who thinks that Forney has been "running up the score on oppontents" you are totally ignorant of the fact. Blanton could have run for 6oo yards against W.T. White but what happened he and Bryson Brown were pulled. Blanton could have racked up 400-450 yards on Mabank, but what happened? Pulled?
Heck, he was even pulled out of the game early while playing a Top 10 team in Lindale.
#2 If Forney gets lucky and goes to Division II then trip back to championship surely likely. Could get very intersted if Quinlan doesn't make playoffs sending Forney to Div. 1. Everman very tough, Abilene Wylie very tough.
#3 You want to know what's sad? Someone can judge an entire town by what maybe 6 or 7 total people from Forney have said on this WEBSITE. Forney's team is one of the best bunch of guys you'll ever meet. Judge them, not people on their computer!

FORNEY 48-Mexia 7

Matthew328
09-25-2001, 01:08 AM
Gotta agree...I don't think Forney runs the score up....I mean the backups wanna score too...I think that Forney is a class act and a great football team...and if you judge a whole town by the acts of a few on a computer then Abilene is the worst city in the country!

Phil A. Sheo
09-25-2001, 07:24 AM
I don't even live in Forney, but the trash talking with the Commerce fans last year was fun. And that's all it was, fun. As long as we don't disrepect any kids or coaches, then people need to lighten up.

Idiot
09-25-2001, 08:15 AM
Matthew dont judge a whole town ( Wylie ) on what some say on here,Alot of what is said on here is either 1. for fun 2. Showing they back the team 3. Showing school spirit 4. Kids being kids. I am not sure why some people ( Rambo) was kicked off seeing how i didnt see the post but the way your post sounded it was for racial slurs, if that is the case i agree 100% with you kicking them off.We all can have fun here and back our teams but we dont need to lower ourselves to racial slurs, and with what happen in N.Y. we need even more to NOT have that sort of thing.But please do not judge a whole town or community on the acts of a few, and i know all of these guys and they are not the type that they appear to be on here.

Matthew328
09-25-2001, 08:38 AM
My point excactly...that is what I was sayin...if you judge a whole town by the actions of a few you are wrong..Abilene is a nice place..not the worst city in the country..LOL

MustangFan03
09-25-2001, 08:01 PM
I agree Idiot. WE all like to talk our smack and throw out our opinion but when you try to bring people down with remarks like spic and others there is just no place for it. Sweetwater has about 50% white 25% hispanic and 25% African-American's so we are a diverse group that try to get along together and does a very good job of loving and taking care of each other. So it hurts all of us to see racial remarks pointed at anyone!!We also know that their are a bunch of good people in Abilene and we know better than to judge the many by just a few.

[This message has been edited by MustangFan03 (edited September 25, 2001).]