PDA

View Full Version : 8000 - I know shut up already, right?

pirate4state
08-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Say what you mean and mean what you say!

For my 8000th post I’m gonna say what I mean and mean what I say! So if you don’t like hearing the truth you should stop reading NOW! Don’t say I didn’t give you fair warning.

Keep in mind that this is only the truth according to P4S, aka S4S! :smoker:

* Post counts should be removed so that Adidas & I can get some work done!

* People who get ROM’d should stay ROM’d. 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th chances suck!

* No one should expect to start a thread and expect it to stay on topic!

* Never post when you are upset. You’ll end up having to apologize later. Which accomplishes nothing, IMHO. You’ve already put it out there, so stick to your guns! None of this “I’m sorry or I didn’t mean it THAT way” crap!

* If something you want to post causes you to hesitate, even for a second, then don’t post it. I guarantee the minute you post it and someone takes offense we will have those 7-8 page long threads full of bs (http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/alleluia.wav) that everyone loves so much.

* Phil C is a good man and while his SHOW SOME COMPASSION posts can be annoying they are his “thing” so there is no need to attack the man! Kinda like Adidas with his “true…true…” and my “that’s what he/she said” and SWEETWATER IS GOOD. These are all part of what make the down low fun and if you don’t like them maybe you should put us on your ignore list, but then you won’t have very much to read! LOL!

* Our Mods do a great job, but horror of horrors they are human beings and as such can and will make mistakes. When they do let’s not dwell on them, okay?

* BBDE is probably the smartest 18 year old I know, but at 18 he can’t possibly know everything! Only PPHSfan knows everything. ;)

* I’ve grown tired of Adidas’ daily polls, but I really hate that I can’t stop myself from reading them! :o

* Waiting until today to do a weeks worth of work was a bad idea! :doh: :doh:

I hope you all have a great weekend!! This concludes my 8000th post.

pirate44
08-11-2006, 02:09 PM
you shouldnt have posted this while you were upset :p

just kidding.
congrats!!!:clap: :clap:

oh yeah, keep em coming

Adidas410s
08-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
* I’ve grown tired of Adidas’ daily polls, but I really hate that I can’t stop myself from reading them! :o
[/B]

Good...I don't want you reading them anyways! :tongue:

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad:

oh yeah...congrats!!! :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:

tigerpride_08
08-11-2006, 02:13 PM
congrats on 8000!...:clap:

pirate44
08-11-2006, 02:14 PM
both you and adidas can pass my post count anytime. couldnt happen to 2 nuttier people:D

Bullaholic
08-11-2006, 02:16 PM

For my 8000th post I’m gonna say what I mean and mean what I say! So if you don’t like hearing the truth you should stop reading NOW! Don’t say I didn’t give you fair warning.

Keep in mind that this is only the truth according to P4S, aka S4S! :smoker:

* People who get ROM’d should stay ROM’d. 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th chances suck!

* Never post when you are upset. You’ll end up having to apologize later. Which accomplishes nothing, IMHO. You’ve already put it out there, so stick to your guns! None of this “I’m sorry or I didn’t mean it THAT way” crap!

* If something you want to post causes you to hesitate, even for a second, then don’t post it. I guarantee the minute you post it and someone takes offense we will have those 7-8 page long threads full of bs (http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/alleluia.wav)
that everyone loves so much.

* Phil C is a good man and while his SHOW SOME COMPASSION posts can be annoying they are his “thing” so there is no need to attack the man! Kinda like Adidas with his “true…true…” and my “that’s what he/she said” and SWEETWATER IS GOOD. These are all part of what make the down low fun and if you don’t like them maybe you should put us on your ignore list, but then you won’t have very much to read! LOL!

* Our Mods do a great job, but horror of horrors they are human beings and as such can and will make mistakes. When they do let’s not dwell on them, okay?

* BBDE is probably the smartest 18 year old I know, but at 18 he can’t possibly know everything! Only PPHSfan knows everything. ;)

I think the next to last line in this post was reason for all of the others. :D

Happy 8K---I wish you many more, P4S.

Gobbla2001
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
congrats...

there's a rule that when you hit 8,000 posts on the 11th of any month you must limit yourself to one post per day for one month....... so that other people can catch up :D

Bullaholic
08-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
congrats...

there's a rule that when you hit 8,000 posts on the 11th of any month you must limit yourself to one post per day for one month....... so that other people can catch up :D

'Cept for those over 9000 and headed to 10K, huh Gobbla......

Gobbla2001
08-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
'Cept for those over 9000 and headed to 10K, huh Gobbla......

Well for anyone over 8000... because they are no longer under that rule since they have passed it ;)

plus we're smart enough not to do it on the 11th of the month :p

44INAROW
08-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Keep em coming Rita :)

Sweetwater Red
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Well...

Sweetwater IS good !!!

Bandera YaYa
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Oh yeah........NOW you post this.......would have been more useful to me a few hours ago...........lol!! :D :D :)

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 02:34 PM

AWWWWW!!!! (http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/finding_nemo/sweettotally.wav)

Happy Place (http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/finding_nemo/findahappyplace.wav)

* If something you want to post causes you to hesitate, even for a second, then don’t post it. I guarantee the minute you post it and someone takes offense we will have those 7-8 page long threads full of bs (http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/alleluia.wav) that everyone loves so much.

Okay....That just cracked me up....but you know ;) ;)

I'm a Pirannah.....From the Amazon!!:p :p :p

You keep on Swimming girl!! (http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/findingnemo/keepswimming.wav)

pirate4state
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
AWWWWW!!!! (http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/finding_nemo/sweettotally.wav)

Happy Place (http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/finding_nemo/findahappyplace.wav)

Okay....That just cracked me up....but you know ;) ;)

I'm a Pirannah.....From the Amazon!!:p :p :p

You keep on Swimming girl!! (http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/findingnemo/keepswimming.wav)

uh...are these working for anyone else??? :weeping: I wanna hear!!!

Bullaholic
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
uh...are these working for anyone else??? :weeping: I wanna hear!!!

Maybe those are "outsider" jokes, P4S......:D

pirate4state
08-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Maybe those are "outsider" jokes, P4S......:D Nope...my computer is stupid! But RM hooked me up..."just keep swimming..." :)

Thanks!

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Can anyone open those??

I can on Mozilla and the AOL browser.....but IE just takes me to the home page!!!

CenTexSports
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
I can't!

CHS_CG
08-11-2006, 03:09 PM
congrats rita!

Maroon87
08-11-2006, 03:28 PM
8,000....that's an awful lot of slacking.;)

pirate4state
08-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
8,000....that's an awful lot of slacking.;) I know. It's awful. One of the other nice things about working in a small town. Life moves pretty s-l-o-w. ;)

AggieJohn
08-11-2006, 03:33 PM
amen rita, amen

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 04:45 PM

I always liked it when Phil C posted his "keep your composure" or "don't lose your composure"...or whatever the heck it was link!!!

:D

injuredinmelee
08-11-2006, 05:55 PM
congrats. you should stop posting right now and open a new name since you have your count at a perfect 8008.
I am considering that at 4444

DaHop72
08-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Congrats p4s (aka s4s) from me and "the Man".:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

stagecoach
08-11-2006, 07:52 PM
For my first post, I wil say congratulations.

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by stagecoach
For my first post, I wil say congratulations.

For my I have no clue what # post, I will say WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOW!!

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Congrats, s4s! :clap: :clap:

stagecoach
08-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For my I have no clue what # post, I will say WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOW!!

Thank you very much.

piratebg
08-12-2006, 01:01 AM
Congrats Rita :clap:

pirate4state
08-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
congrats. you should stop posting right now and open a new name since you have your count at a perfect 8008.
I am considering that at 4444 Maybe I already have a new name :devil:

pirate4state
08-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by stagecoach
For my first post, I wil say congratulations. Thank you & Welcome to the board!! :clap:

pirate4state
08-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Congrats p4s (aka s4s) from me and "the Man".:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: "It's okay now, I'm here!" :evillaugh

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Congrats, s4s! :clap: :clap:

That's it? Where's my cake? :thinking:

Originally posted by piratebg
Congrats Rita :clap:

Thank you. Pass the ritas...:)

pirate4state
08-12-2006, 01:41 AM
note to self: 7000th post on 6/24/2006...8000th post on 8/11/2006. :nerd: Someone figure out when I'll reach 9000. I'll check in later. :)

Maroon87
08-12-2006, 08:17 AM
note to self: 7000th post on 6/24/2006...8000th post on 8/11/2006. :nerd: Someone figure out when I'll reach 9000. I'll check in later. :)

Somewhere around September 28th.:D

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Somewhere around September 28th.:D
:thinking: :thinking: I'm thinking a bit before that. The Sinton/Cuero game might be good for around 250 posts alone for her. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Maroon87
08-12-2006, 08:43 AM
:thinking: :thinking: I'm thinking a bit before that. The Sinton/Cuero game might be good for around 250 posts alone for her. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Oh yeah...I forgot about that. She might get 9K by Labor Day...:doh:

pirate4state
08-12-2006, 09:04 AM
:thinking: :thinking: I'm thinking a bit before that. The Sinton/Cuero game might be good for around 250 posts alone for her. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :thinking: 250 posts on Sinton/Cuero!! :eek: 249 of them will be :doh: :doh:

;)

GO PIRATES GO!!!

SPF25
08-12-2006, 09:54 AM
congrats Rita. WTG!:clap:

Phantom Stang
08-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Congrats!!:clap: :clap:

Phantom Stang
08-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well...

Sweetwater IS good !!!
HEY!!!
Thats what I was gonna say!!!:mad:

DaHop72
08-12-2006, 11:34 AM
"It's okay now, I'm here!" :evillaugh

That's it? Where's my cake? :thinking:

Thank you. Pass the ritas...:)
:smoker: :smoker: :evillaugh :evillaugh

SintonFan
08-13-2006, 09:31 PM

Keep in mind that this is only the truth according to P4S, aka S4S!

* I’ve grown tired of Adidas’ daily polls, but I really hate that I can’t stop myself from reading them!

* Waiting until today to do a weeks worth of work was a bad idea!

Awesome! Congratulations p4s! I can say enough good things about you especially when you bring up unalienable truths like this truth.
"* People who get ROM’d should stay ROM’d. 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th chances suck!"
:clap: ;) :D
Keep all those good posts coming.:cool: :) :cool:

SintonFan
09-14-2006, 10:48 PM
9000 is way better!:clap: :clap: :) ;)