PDA

View Full Version : F.A.S.T. explanation

pirate44
08-11-2006, 09:58 AM
ive had many many PMs (a total of 2) asking me what F.A.S.T. stands for (the club mentioned in my sig)
The acronym stands for Future Athletes of Sinton Texas. As parents of these future athletes, we parents meet weekly discussing how we can insure a bright outlook for future Sinton athletic events. the meetings are very productive. take for instance, last month our guest speaker was Gloria James, the mother of Lebron speaking on what it takes to ensure our children have potential as proffesional athletes. we also had a moment of silence for Earl Woods and his passing in May.

This club is not to be confused with L.A.S.T. (Limping Athletes of Sinton Texas) or it's sister club C.A.S.T. (Crippled Athletes of Sinton Texas). However it does share meeting time and space with P.A.S.T. (Parent Athletes of Sinton Texas).

we are organizing a fund raising drive with similar clubs in the area such as F.A.T.T. (Future Athletes of Taft Texas) and F.A.R.T. (Future Athletes of Robstown Texas)
wish us luck!!

Adidas410s
08-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
we are organizing a fund raising drive with similar clubs in the area such as F.A.T.T. (Future Athletes of Taft Texas) and F.A.R.T. (Future Athletes of Robstown Texas)
wish us luck!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is why you were 3ADL Poster of the Year. You can just make this stuff up people!

vet93
08-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Being from the Abilene area I heard that there was a meeting of the Future Athletes of Ranger and Other Useless Texas Towns....aka FAR OUTT. I could not attend due to the FAB meeting that we had planned the same night Future Athletes of Ballinger!

SPF25
08-12-2006, 10:00 AM
ive had many many PMs (a total of 2) asking me what F.A.S.T. stands for (the club mentioned in my sig)
The acronym stands for Future Athletes of Sinton Texas. As parents of these future athletes, we parents meet weekly discussing how we can insure a bright outlook for future Sinton athletic events. the meetings are very productive. take for instance, last month our guest speaker was Gloria James, the mother of Lebron speaking on what it takes to ensure our children have potential as proffesional athletes. we also had a moment of silence for Earl Woods and his passing in May.

This club is not to be confused with L.A.S.T. (Limping Athletes of Sinton Texas) or it's sister club C.A.S.T. (Crippled Athletes of Sinton Texas). However it does share meeting time and space with P.A.S.T. (Parent Athletes of Sinton Texas).

wish us luck!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Phantom Stang
08-12-2006, 10:16 AM

wish us luck!!
Greatness!!:clap:

AggieJohn
08-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by SPF25
:clap: :clap: :clap: that's gotta make you proud

SPF25
08-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that's gotta make you proud

He has got a great sense of humor. Thats was one of the things that attracted me to him. :inlove:

AggieJohn
08-12-2006, 12:05 PM
He has got a great sense of humor. Thats was one of the things that attracted me to him. :inlove: my wife said it was my bulging biceps and my innate ability to spell

SPF25
08-12-2006, 12:18 PM
his sense of humor is only one of a list of things that attracted me to him.:D

Sweetwater Red
08-12-2006, 12:23 PM
his sense of humor is only one of a list of things that attracted me to him.:D

And his ability to make really cool signatures ??? :D :thinking: :D