PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

rockdale80
08-10-2006, 09:20 PM
I am going to the Sweetwater is Good/Abilene Wylie game and I am not sure which side to sit on. I mean Sweetwater is Good, but I also want to sit on the winning side of the field....;)

District303aPastPlayer
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
sit with the Snyder people :)

rockdale80
08-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
sit with the Snyder people :)

Thats a thought:thinking:

SintonFan
08-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I am going to the Sweetwater is Good/Abilene Wylie game and I am not sure which side to sit on. I mean Sweetwater is Good, but I also want to sit on the winning side of the field....;)
If Sweetwater is home then they should be pretty good.

DaHop72
08-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Thats a thought:thinking: I could come to the game and we could sit together in the end zone. We could be Sweden.:devil: :devil:

MHSvarsity2007
08-10-2006, 09:48 PM
idk. i'll probably be on the sweetwater side. :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
08-10-2006, 10:15 PM
the game is @ Wylie right? The home side stands are A LOT bigger at Wylie than the visitors...but Sweetwater still won't fill up the visitor side. Sit on the visitors...and wear purple and gold. Then tell them you are from Snyder if they ask.

Snydertigersrul
08-10-2006, 10:22 PM

You will need to sit on the Wylie side if you want to be on the side of the winning team.

I Bleed Red08
08-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
the game is @ Wylie right? The home side stands are A LOT bigger at Wylie than the visitors...but Sweetwater still won't fill up the visitor side. Sit on the visitors...and wear purple and gold. Then tell them you are from Snyder if they ask. ok adidas last time we played at wylie we filled yalls stands and me and my friends went and sat on the wylie side because there wanst enough room for us on the visitor side, and anyways i thought Sweetwater was home this year?

MHSvarsity2007
08-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
ok adidas last time we played at wylie we filled yalls stands and me and my friends went and sat on the wylie side because there wanst enough room for us on the visitor side, and anyways i thought Sweetwater was home this year?

nah. it's in wylie. wasn't it there last year? or the year before? i know i went to a wylie/sweetwater game and it was in wylie.

rockdale80
08-11-2006, 05:13 PM
ttt

Sweetwater Red
08-11-2006, 05:18 PM

I'm glad to see that you'll be comming to the game. You can't
lose either way. Sweetwater and Wylie respect each other in
every facet of high school football. It's gonna be a good one. :D

rockdale80
08-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm glad to see that you'll be comming to the game. You can't
lose either way. Sweetwater and Wylie respect each other in
every facet of high school football. It's gonna be a good one. :D

I finally get to see what the hype is all about(from both teams). Hope I am not disappointed...;)

injuredinmelee
08-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Wylie and Sweetwater played at the Mustang Bowl last season. I remember the ride over very very well.

Come sit with me. i will be there. I hope we all get together before the game. I am devising a plan for the M&G.

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I could come to the game and we could sit together in the end zone. We could be Sweden.:devil: :devil:

So you are gonna forego the Snyder/Greenwood game to sit in Sweden??

rockdale80
08-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So you are gonna forego the Snyder/Greenwood game to sit in Sweden??

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 07:20 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Hey!! What are sticking your tongue out at ME for??

I quoted DaHop72, who is actually FROM Snyder and talking about going to the Sweetwater/A. Wylie game.

Sweetwater posters will have a field day with that....doncha know???:p

rockdale80
08-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey!! What are sticking your tongue out at ME for??

I quoted DaHop72, who is actually FROM Snyder and talking about going to the Sweetwater/A. Wylie game.

Sweetwater posters will have a field day with that....doncha know???:p

Maybe he knows Snyder will win handily that night, and wants to go watch some second tier football. :D

DaHop72
08-11-2006, 07:31 PM
So you are gonna forego the Snyder/Greenwood game to sit in Sweden?? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It could happen.:devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
08-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It could happen.:devil: :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh well...if we weren't playing Snyder that night, I would seriously think about going myself!!