PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't We

shankbear
08-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Use profiling to sniff out the wackos who want to blow up US airliners and kill us all? The 9-11 highjackers were all young Muzzies between 19 and 40. The ones who did the Trade center bombing in 1993 were the same. The ones who blew up our marines in Beirut were the same. The Bali, London and Madrid bombings. The Lockerbie Scotland 747 bombing. African US embassies. SAME, SAME, SAME!!!

It ain't freakin rocket science. Target all those that fit that profile. Kind of a redneck approach but this crap has to stop. This is WAR!!!!!!!!!

KTJ
08-10-2006, 08:17 PM
But the people who blew up OKC were as white as can be.

mistanice
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
and the DC snipers were black.

I say profiling should be practiced at all airports.

AggieJohn
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
as well as the unibomber

KTJ
08-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by mistanice

I say profiling should be practiced at all airports.

Why?

Not saying that I do or don't agree, but I'm not a fan of people who make bold statements then don't give anything to back up their reasoning.

shankbear
08-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Count the dead and see who has been the most "efficient". The OKC gang were simply idelogical nutjobs and the DC snipers were thrill seekers in their warped way. The Unibomber was a solo whak nutzoid. The Izlamocreeps are organized. They are well financed. They are truly and totally commited to wiping us out.

We cannot afford to be all PC and allow this to continue.

mistanice
08-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Why? I believe that if we were living during WW1,WW2 the government would not hesitate to use any means necessary to stop terrorism. People complain that our rights to privacy are being violated because the NSA and other government agenies are able to tap into our computers, phones, etc. Everyone complains that the government is not taking it upon themselves to curb terrorism, but in the same line do not want them to invade our privacy? What do we have to lose by letting the government monitor our conversations?

We act like profiling isn't a common occurence. What goes through a person's mind when he/she sees a middle eastern board a plane? Do they get nervous? I for one, wouldn't know because I don't travel by plane, but I can only imagine what emotions they feel.

shankbear
08-10-2006, 09:14 PM
How many dead Americans will it take? Have we been warned by the Izlamoasses that they want to kill us? How many would they kill if they simply targeted a Texas football game? Airliners? A mall near you? We shoul;d be p.o.ed. Track these terrorist facists down and kill them. The only good terrorist is a dead, very dead terrorist. It is a matter of life and death.

District303aPastPlayer
08-10-2006, 09:23 PM
when i read the title, i thought...

"be friends.... why cant we be friends.... " that one commercial with allt he rivals in MLB