PDA

View Full Version : NOOO!!! Make it GO AWAY!!!

Ranger Mom
08-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Have you ever got something stuck in your head....a line from a movie, part of a song???

It is SOO irritating!!

I could NOT get a part of the Finding Nemo movie out of my head for the past 2 weeks......"I'm a PI-RA-NAH....(bite)....from the A-MA-ZON!!"

I hadn't thought of it in the past 2 days or so....until I posted on another thread that me and Talena watched Finding Nemo.....now it's BACK!!!!:weeping: :weeping:

Adidas410s
08-10-2006, 04:03 PM
every day...that happens to me. Different song every day...some days I like it...some days I don't.

pirate4state
08-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Have you ever got something stuck in your head....a line from a movie, part of a song???

It is SOO irritating!!

I could NOT get a part of the Finding Nemo movie out of my head for the past 2 weeks......"I'm a PI-RA-NAH....(bite)....from the A-MA-ZON!!"

I hadn't thought of it in the past 2 days or so....until I posted on another thread that me and Talena watched Finding Nemo.....now it's BACK!!!!:weeping: :weeping: C-r-y-i-n-g...

MHSvarsity2007
08-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
every day...that happens to me. Different song every day...some days I like it...some days I don't.

same here.

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-10-2006, 04:05 PM
so put on a song that you like. its very possible for the mind to focus on something else while hearing music, but isnt likely unless you actively try and do so.

Blastoderm55
08-10-2006, 04:05 PM
EH SCAPEH!

Ranger Mom
08-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
so put on a song that you like. its very possible for the mind to focus on something else while hearing music, but isnt likely unless you actively try and do so.

That's works for a while....but it always seems to go back to Finding Nemo!!

I haven't watched that movie since March!!

Everytime someone says something like..

"He's an idiot"

I always come back with....He's a I-DI-OT....from the A-MA-ZON!!

It drives my daughter crazy.......(which maybe why I do it.....hmmmmm):thinking:

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
so subconciously you are punishing yourself for tormenting your daughter? makes sense. it happens to the best of us.

Ranger Mom
08-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Dang!!! I hope Marlin Fan doesn't see this and open it.

He has another "mind sticky thing" of mine that he knows about!!

Shhhhhh!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-10-2006, 04:47 PM
hahaha, balckmail...good stuff.

garageoffice
08-10-2006, 04:55 PM
He's trying to speak to me...I know he is.

pirate4state
08-10-2006, 04:56 PM

It is SOO irritating!!

I hadn't thought of it in the past 2 days or so....until I posted on another thread that me and Talena watched Finding Nemo.....now it's BACK!!!!:weeping: :weeping: I have watched Finding Nemo several times and I can not place this part of the movie. You realize that I'm gonna have to go home and watch it now! :mad:

Just keep swimming....

Ranger Mom
08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have watched Finding Nemo several times and I can not place this part of the movie. You realize that I'm gonna have to go home and watch it now! :mad:

Just keep swimming....

Darla says it.......the dentist's brat of a niece!!

Emerson1
08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
nvm

pirate4state
08-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Darla says it.......the dentist's brat of a niece!! :doh: Okay...thanks...now I'm gonna have to watch b/c of the "just keep swimming..." LOL! :doh: