PDA

View Full Version : Monahans transfer

wildstangs
08-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I read on another board that a key player from Monahans had transfered to Aledo. How much is this going to hurt Monahans if this is true?

VWG
08-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Kid might not crack the starting lineup at Aledo, they are a strong 4A program.

Ranger Mom
08-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I read on another board that a key player from Monahans had transfered to Aledo. How much is this going to hurt Monahans if this is true?

Fill me in via PM!!

DukeNukem
08-11-2006, 07:23 PM
kid will play at aledo. would have probably been 1st team all-state in 3a if stayed in monahans. father took a job in aledo. kid had started on varsity baseball team since his freshmen year, basketball and football since sophomore year. is a big blow but monahans will be ok. aledo is loaded at defensive end.

Mustangpride09
08-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Wonder if it was the same defensive end that thought he got the greatest sac in monahans history. Keyword "thought".

mustang04
08-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Wonder if it was the same defensive end that thought he got the greatest sac in monahans history. Keyword "thought".

i LOVED that play...i was on the monahans side and they just thought they had sacked birdwell...while Banyard just ran right to the endzone

WTF-82
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
THERE ARE ALSO A COUPLE OF OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE TRANSFERING RETURNING WIDE RECEIVER. ALSO RETURNING STARTING LINEBACKER WILL NOT PLAY DUE TO DISCIPLINARY REASONS. AND STARTING RUNNING BACK FROM LAST YEAR ROBERSON WILL NOT PLAY THE OPENER AGAINST SNYDER.

Sweetwater Red
08-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i LOVED that play...i was on the monahans side and they just thought they had sacked birdwell...while Banyard just ran right to the endzone

Sweet wasn't it! :D

The Monahans kid got up a started to celebrate...turned around
and all he seen was the back of Banyards jersey as he ran into
the end zone. :D