PDA

View Full Version : Maurice Clarett

Gsquared
08-09-2006, 07:03 AM
Heard he messed up again last night

CenTexSports
08-09-2006, 07:19 AM
They found four laoded weapons in his vehicile. They tried to use a stun gun on him and it did not work, he was wearing a bullet proof jacket.

Gsquared
08-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
They found four laoded weapons in his vehicile. They tried to use a stun gun on him and it did not work, he was wearing a bullet proof jacket.
Hes smarter than that, im sure he was just playin cops and robbers with his friends. What a waste!!!

Maroon87
08-09-2006, 08:18 AM

I heard that on the "Today" show this morning. Classic...

htowntransplant
08-09-2006, 08:18 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2544230

i would say that unless someone is feeling sorry for him which is unlikely, then his football playing career is over. the system was the system, and to change it for himself only ruined something great....mike williams as well i doubt will ever be as good as he could have been if they hadnt missed football because of trying to challenge the system restricting their drafting to their junior season...which is smart. these kids need an education and look where clarett has ended up. truly sad.

PPHSfan
08-09-2006, 08:20 AM
I wear my flack jacket every time I go out drinking with G2. Those mean midgets can throw an empty beer bottle with some velocity.

shankbear
08-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Stick a fork in him...he's done. Turned out to be nothing more than a pure punk puke thug dog.

Adidas410s
08-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I wear my flack jacket every time I go out drinking with G2. Those mean midgets can throw an empty beer bottle with some velocity.

That also explains why you bought the Hummer! ;)

Phil C
08-09-2006, 08:24 AM
The kid has had a bad break in life.
SHOW SOME KINDNESS!!

htowntransplant
08-09-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Stick a fork in him...he's done. Turned out to be nothing more than a pure punk puke thug dog.

thats funny. sadly, i dont think this is the last time we will hear about him...but i could be wrong. i dont wish anything bad for him. i agree with phil. as christians, we need to support him in hopes that he will discover himself.

shankbear
08-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Unfortunately, he will most likely discover himself with a bullet in his head. So far he has shown no contrition for his misdeeds. Pass the cranberries.

Sweetwater Red
08-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
SHOW SOME KINDNESS!!

Phil you know I'm a huge Michigan fan. We love when negative
things happen to either OSU or their players(current or former).
But the Maurice Clarett story has gone way past tragic. He's
made Lawrence Phillips look like a choir boy. I can't remember
some one that had so much potential crashing like Clarett has...
well maybe Dwight Gooden.:(

pirate4state
08-09-2006, 09:06 AM
They found four laoded weapons in his vehicile. They tried to use a stun gun on him and it did not work, he was wearing a bullet proof jacket. Wonder what his plan was? :thinking: Poor dude.

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2006, 09:15 AM
SHOW SOME KINDNESS!!
Maybe so, but at some point the responsibility is upon yourself and not your "breaks".

kaorder1999
08-09-2006, 09:35 AM
isn't that from Dumb And Dumber....what if he would have shot you in the head??

kaorder1999
08-09-2006, 09:39 AM
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060809/thumb.98ddf22bb1b3404cb3ef800166551890.clarett_arr ested_football_ohks104.jpg

god...he looks sick

Bullaholic
08-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Maurice Clarett has made his own bed and must sleep in it. Still, it is such a waste of talent and a human life everytime you read the stories of these potential stars who have it "made" and blow it all.

shankbear
08-09-2006, 09:45 AM
I am sure some namby pamby bleeding heart will say that society caused his problems. That he is misunderstood. That his childhood caused all this. Meadow muffins!!!!!!!!!!!

What about personal responsibility?

injuredinmelee
08-09-2006, 10:18 AM
SHOW SOME KINDNESS!!

i usually let comments like this go but I cannot this time. maurice Clarrett has not had soem bad breaks in life. He was given some truly amazing talent, he CHOSE to waste it. He was given the opportunity to get a free education, he CHOSE to waste it. He was given a second chance by everyone, he CHOSE to waste it. He has had brushes with the law, he CHOSe to do that. No one forced him to make the CHOICES he has made. Sure he may not have come from a great background but he was given the ame opportunities and everyone else and CHOSE to not take advantage of them.

Adidas410s
08-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i usually let comments like this go but I cannot this time. maurice Clarrett has not had soem bad breaks in life. He was given some truly amazing talent, he CHOSE to waste it. He was given the opportunity to get a free education, he CHOSE to waste it. He was given a second chance by everyone, he CHOSE to waste it. He has had brushes with the law, he CHOSe to do that. No one forced him to make the CHOICES he has made. Sure he may not have come from a great background but he was given the ame opportunities and everyone else and CHOSE to not take advantage of them.

:clap: :clap: You're my boy Rick...you're my boy! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
08-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i usually let comments like this go but I cannot this time. maurice Clarrett has not had soem bad breaks in life. He was given some truly amazing talent, he CHOSE to waste it. He was given the opportunity to get a free education, he CHOSE to waste it. He was given a second chance by everyone, he CHOSE to waste it. He has had brushes with the law, he CHOSe to do that. No one forced him to make the CHOICES he has made. Sure he may not have come from a great background but he was given the ame opportunities and everyone else and CHOSE to not take advantage of them. Awesome post even if you are a FANTOM! :D ;) :clap:

tigerpride_08
08-09-2006, 10:27 AM
i dunno why anyone should be surprised this happened...

KindaCool
08-09-2006, 10:30 AM
SHOW SOME KINDNESS!! he wasnt given bad breaks, thats the most moronic thing ive ever read on this board -when you run from police with loaded guns, thats stupidity, not a bad break - give me a freakin break, i feel like i lost IQ points for reading your response to this topic

the only person he should hopes shows kindness is his cell mate

Phil C
08-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
I am sure some namby pamby bleeding heart will say that society caused his problems. That he is misunderstood. That his childhood caused all this. Meadow muffins!!!!!!!!!!!

What about personal responsibility?

SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

Phil C
08-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by KindaCool
he wasnt given bad breaks, thats the most moronic thing ive ever read on this board -when you run from police with loaded guns, thats stupidity, not a bad break - give me a freakin break, i feel like i lost IQ points for reading your response to this topic

the only person he should hopes shows kindness is his cell mate

DON'T BLOW YOUR COOL!! :mad:

Phil C
08-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i dunno why anyone should be surprised this happened...

:eek:

Bullaholic
08-09-2006, 10:37 AM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

Apparently, he is not acquainted with the Godfather's posting style yet, Phil. :D

Phil C
08-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Apparently, he is not acquainted with the Godfather's posting style yet, Phil. :D

;) :D

griff
08-09-2006, 11:18 AM
The next story we hear from him might be that he bit off a cop's ear. His statement to the police would then be, "I have children to support."