PDA

View Full Version : Uhh, I need a Mod to PM me please

KTJ
08-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Yes, I know I didn't need to create a new thread. But I want everyone to know that I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS BOARD.

I know, I know...shocking. But hey, we are the National Champions.

Yes, I realize me asking the initial question and then me mentioning that we are the National Champs has no direct correlation. But it's fun to say.

KTJ
08-09-2006, 08:45 AM
ttt

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2006, 08:47 AM
Uhh, okay. :p

AggieJohn
08-09-2006, 09:43 AM
you know i think that you like saying that.....also, i wonder what the grounds crew is feeling about that yellow spot on the FIELD of DKR in your picture in your sig

Adidas410s
08-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you know i think that you like saying that.....also, i wonder what the grounds crew is feeling about that yellow spot on the FIELD of DKR in your picture in your sig

You know it will be re-sodded soon enough.

KTJ
08-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

That yellow spot = worn down grass from the birth of Godzillatron. Moreover, said worn down grass is A.) Not in the field of play and B.) will be covered up with South Endzone Bleacher Seats.

AggieJohn
08-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
That yellow spot = worn down grass from the birth of Godzillatron. Moreover, said worn down grass is A.) Not in the field of play and B.) will be covered up with South Endzone Bleacher Seats. duly noted

is that how you spell duly?