PDA

View Full Version : Running out of gas

shankbear
08-08-2006, 11:16 PM
The season better get here soon. MLB stinks, Tiger wins everything, not nearly enough Maria Sharapova on the tube and the NFL preseason is garbage. NCAA football is still down the road and none of it really compares to high school football. Needing assurances here that the season is near.

garageoffice
08-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Hang in there shankbear! Just like Christmas and birthdays, I can assure you that FOOTBALL SEASON WILL SOON BE HERE! You can tough it out...I know you can. We're all going a bit stir crazy waiting for it. In fact, in some ways, knowing it is near but not here makes it even more difficult to be patient.

:)

wedo
08-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
The season better get here soon. MLB stinks, Tiger wins everything, not nearly enough Maria Sharapova on the tube and the NFL preseason is garbage. NCAA football is still down the road and none of it really compares to high school football. Needing assurances here that the season is near.

If your team plays week 0 then yall should have scrimmage next week!!! Well thats when ours is!!

wedo
08-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by wedo
If your team plays week 0 then yall should have scrimmage next week!!! Well thats when ours is!!

and thats a hell of alot better than watching NFL preaseason!!

garageoffice
08-09-2006, 11:26 AM
and thats a hell of alot better than watching NFL preaseason!!

Ain't that the truth!!??

griff
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM

I feel your pain, shank. The first game at Dayton and the "new" Dan R. Hooks Stadium can't get here soon enough, hoss...

Emerson1
08-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Ours will probably be at 8 am and it's atleast a 40 minute drive.

Against a 5a team to :doh:

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Needing assurances here that the season is near.
Don't despair.....it is almost upon us. I spent my lunch hour at our practice field watching. :) WOOHOO!!!