PDA

View Full Version : to Commerce Fan

3afan
09-27-2003, 06:58 AM
OK, so that "average" Forney team beat Commerce (who wiped the floor with Princeton last night) 45-7 .......... then last night they were supposed to lose to Crandall by 1 (according to YOU) but beat them by 34 (could have been 54) ............. ready to admit you were wrong????

come on, be a man, fess up ... wink

<small>[ September 27, 2003, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

sprinklerman
09-27-2003, 05:48 PM
You never had a miss judgement in a game mr 3afan? Win a state championship then come back and talk noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbit'93
09-27-2003, 05:55 PM
sprinklerman....commerce fan is getting his just do. Even after Forney hung 45 on them he continued to say forney was not good. Personally I think 3afan is taking it too easy on him.

crzyjournalist03
09-28-2003, 07:29 PM
let's not forget those PM's we recieved that were full of trash regarding Forney's team.

Commerce Fan
09-29-2003, 07:13 AM
3afan:
OK, so that "average" Forney team beat Commerce (who wiped the floor with Princeton last night) 45-7 .......... then last night they were supposed to lose to Crandall by 1 (according to YOU) but beat them by 34 (could have been 54) ............. ready to admit you were wrong????

come on, be a man, fess up ... wink OK OK OK I will admit that I was wrong about Crandall, and yes it did appear to be a blow out but at the same time I thought there would be more of a rivalry there. I will give forney this they were ready for a game but Crandall was evidently NOT ready. I am not knockin forney (much) but i just tell it like i see it and yes sometimes i am wrong, like friday, but when you play a good team like Horn then what do you see? forney folks said we played a bad game but then again when you play a good team they will make you look like you played a bad game. Congrats on the win but I still want root for forney unless you play BURNET HA HA! Forney is always a respectable team so why when they are mediocre should I get excited? Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

3afan
09-29-2003, 08:53 AM
crandall surprised me too - i thought they would be a little tougher ...

sprinklerman
09-29-2003, 05:00 PM
sprinklerman:
You never had a miss judgement in a game mr 3afan? Win a state championship then come back and talk noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry about that 3afan i had a few too many when wrote this. Good luck the rest of the year.

3afan
09-29-2003, 05:02 PM
by the way the answer to your question is OF COURSE I HAVE ........... but I try to be fair and make my decisions based on facts

you had a too few many ?!?!? starting kinda early that day (5:48), huh ??? thats a nad sign .....
frown

<small>[ September 29, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>