PDA

View Full Version : Updates on T-Shirt ***((ONLY 12.00))***

AggieJohn
08-08-2006, 01:09 PM
I apologize for the plethora of stickies on this. But this is the final thread about it.

Theirs been edits to past info, so please read

http://tinypic.com/23vgh7n.jpghttp://i5.tinypic.com/23vgdcj.jpg

This is our FINAL design. We opted to go white shirt due to the financial costs. Throwing in a black shirt, plus the colors was going to be more expensive. As well as I can't please everyone. :D

How to order:PM me with your interest in purchasing a shirt or 2. I'm going to tell you in advance that purchasing this shirt is going to cost about 12 dollars w/ S&H included in that price. Credit cards are accepted as well. Inform me on if that is the way you want to do that.

Sizes:
-Youth Sizes:
YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL
-Adult Sizes:
S, M, L, XL
-Plus Sizes:
XXL, XXXL, XXXXL

Fundraiser: This is not a fundraiser for 3adownlow.com. However, if you would like too kick in 10 extra bucks for the downlow or whatever amount is too your hearts content, I will take any extra money left over and send it too Matt too hold over for the next upgrade for the downlow that we might need to do.

RECAP:
-Give me a PM if you want to order the shirt
-Remember, the more that order, the less the shirts cost

Imagine:Imagine If we had a couple of meet and greets this year and people were wearing their t-shirts.

Timeline:
The following is a rough deadline:

August 30, Shirts Deadline to get me money**
Sept 10 or so, Shirts to "downlowers" from manufactuers

**10 days is the rough turn around. The One has told me that he'll get them in the mail that monday of week two or so. He would do it earlier but he has a 1000 shirt order the weekend before hand. So he's put us on his schedule for that weekend

as always, let me know if you have a question, or a special situation, and special thanks to FOFO for his help in this

PM me to order

LH Panther Mom
08-28-2006, 10:44 AM
If you haven't ordered or gotten your money to AJ, time is running out! :)